Chapter 85 Busy

Qingyan left the clinic with red ears, and the words of the old doctor still echoed in her mind: "Senior brother wrote me a letter, and the poison in little brother Qiu's body has been cleared. As long as he takes good care of himself, there will be no root cause of the disease. The memory will slowly recover, and it will naturally be no problem to have children."

When Qing Yan was about to leave, the old doctor said again: "Go back and tell Brother Qiu that you can come to visit me when you have time."

Qingyan was a little worried, thinking that he had to take those bitter medicinal soups. Although the prescriptions given by the doctor and his senior brother were easy to use, they were extremely overbearing. Every time he took the medicine, Qiu Henian would be weak for a period of time.

But the old man smiled and said: "Since we are destined, my old man will tell him the secret of having a boy or a girl or a brother."

Qingyan sheepishly thanked her and went out.

On the way home, he didn't even know how he walked back. He was thinking about something, and when he came to his senses, he was already at the door of his house.

I originally wanted to stop by the butcher shop to buy a chicken, but I forgot about it.

Along the way, Qingyan was thinking that no matter whether the child was a boy, a girl or a brother, he and Qiu Henian must both love and have babies.

If it's a boy, he hopes to look like Qiu Henian.

If it's a girl, it seems like there's no problem if she looks like him.

Qiu He is already good-looking and has a good figure. If a girl looks like him, she should be the kind of pretty girl with long legs who is particularly sassy.

If it were a brother, Qingyan imagined Qiu Henian's appearance for a moment, shook his head quickly, covered his mouth and smiled.

Forget it, if it were a brother, it would be better if he looked like me.

However, these are just my own random thoughts, Qingyan thought, it's a little early to think about these things now, I haven't even written the horoscope yet, so just let nature take its course.

In the evening, when Qiu Henian was taking a bath, Qingyan helped him wash his hair and chatted with him, then hesitantly told him what the old doctor said.

Qiu Henian didn't say anything special after hearing this. He just nodded and asked Qingyan what he thought. After hearing that he didn't force anything, he said, "Then just let nature take its course."

This idea coincides with Qingyan.

When Qiu Henian got out of the bathtub after washing his hair, he noticed that Qingyan waiting aside was blushing. He put on his shirt and tied his belt while coming to him. With soft eyes, he asked him in a low voice, "What's wrong?" , haven't you gotten used to it yet?"

Qingyan shook his head, his face turned redder, and said, "That's not the case."

Qiu Henian asked again, "Is it because of the childbirth?"

Now Qingyan was silent, and his face was lowered so that no one could see him.

Qiu Henian understood, took another step closer, raised his hand to support his chin, asked him to raise his head, looked at his trembling eyelashes, and asked softly: "You have done everything, why are you still so shy? "

As he spoke, he picked up Qingyan by the waist, put her on the bed, and kissed her for a while. When he raised his head, he saw that Qingyan's eyes were moist from the kiss, but he still didn't forget to hold his wet penis. The end of my hair was afraid of getting the sheets wet.