Chapter 75 The Robbers of the Year

As soon as he said these words, Qingyan lowered his head in embarrassment, and the palm on his chest did not move at all, which was in huge contrast with his words.

He knew that Qiu Henian had been looking at him, but he did not dare to look up at him.

After a while, the man who had been silent reached out his hand and lightly touched his cheek with an index finger, causing Qingyan's body to tremble slightly.

After that, the man said in a hoarse voice: "Do you like it that much?"

Qingyan's eyelashes trembled and she said "hmm".

After a while, the man asked again: "Want to take a closer look?"

Qingyan said "Huh?", her eyes met the man's eyes evasively, and she refused to answer for a long time.

The man said: "It's getting late. If you don't want to, just go to bed."

Qingyan quickly said honestly: "I want to see it!"

Qiu Henian curled his lips and smiled. Qingyan covered his face with his hands and made a humming sound like an extremely embarrassed pig.

His waist was tightened and he was moved to sit on the bed.

After that, Qiu Henian got out of bed and stood beside the bed.

The clothes fell on the bed, Qingyan swallowed, put down the hand covering her face, and looked up.

This is a strong, healthy male body, with wide shoulders, narrow waist, and long legs, and beautiful muscle lines. It is a body that all men dream of having.

Especially that....

Qiu Henian walked up to Qing Yan without covering up or covering up, looked down at him, and asked slowly: "Where are your eyes looking?"

Only then did Qingyan realize that his gaze had been fixed for too long, almost like an idiot. He was so embarrassed that his face was about to smoke, so he quickly looked away and buried his face in his hands.

The man knelt down on one knee, grabbed Qingyan's wrist, and asked him to expose his face.

Then, he asked: "Have you finished reading? If so, I want to get dressed."

Qingyan looked at him, his eyes quickly glanced down, his eyes were covered with mist, and his lips moved, "You... you don't...?" He was embarrassed to finish the sentence, thinking that the man would be like before. Likewise, he fulfilled his wish tolerantly.

However, Qiu Henian just looked at him with focused eyes and asked, "What don't I do?"

Qingyan looked at him in disbelief, her face flushed, her mouth slightly open, and her breathing messed up.

"Qing Yan," Qiu Henian's lips moved, "I won't know until you tell me what you want me to do."

Qingyan was almost crying after being bullied. He held the man's shoulders, leaned down tremblingly and said something in his ear.

Qiu Henian lowered his eyes and glanced down, "Really?"

Qingyan cried, holding one of his thick wrists and leading him down.

Qiu Henian's eyes darkened. He looked at Qing Yan, his Adam's apple twitched, and said, "Just this once, next time what you want, you have to tell me directly."

Qingyan nodded desperately, fearing that the man would regret it at this time.

The bed curtain was lifted down, and the long-lost wristbands were found and put on again.