Chapter 25

Qingyan looked at it intently for a while, then slowly turned the paper back. All the pages with empty space were filled with small words like this. He turned back again and reached the last page. This piece of paper was different from the others. , there is no his own handwriting on it, but a piece of small regular script with beautiful and neat handwriting. Similarly, next to each word, there are notes for copying written in wolf hair.

The font Qingyan was already familiar with it. He had carefully read each of the Spring Festival couplets delivered yesterday and today. It was Qiu Henian's calligraphy.

It turns out that he came to this house last night to do this.

For a moment, Qingyan suddenly understood what Qiu Henian was thinking.

The other party didn't say anything, but he didn't intend to force him to question him. Qingyan just wanted to say what he wanted to say, and he just listened. He didn't want to say anything.

Regardless of whether he said it or not, Qiu Henian was on his side and would do his best to help him.

Qingyan stood at the table, his heart surging like a wave, and his heart beat wildly for a few beats. It was different from the past when he saw sex, because in the past, when his heart beat wildly, he would not feel like this in the deepest part of his heart. , sour, astringent, and sweet with mixed flavors.

Before dinner, Qingyan planned to go out to find someone. When Aunt Li saw him, she chatted with him.

"This old man is different now that he has a wife. In the past, he was like a lone wolf and didn't get close to anyone. Sanyao and I, who lives in front of us, have been together for a long time before we became close." Aunt Li shook her head. He shook his head and said with a smile, "You really can't help anyone."

Qingyan didn't understand what she meant and asked, "Why do you say that?"

Aunt Li patted him on the shoulder through the fence, "I have been a neighbor for so long, and I know this kid to a certain extent. Da Lang is afraid that you will feel lonely in the village, and he is rarely at home during the day. He hopes that there will be more people in the village. Taking care of you, I took the initiative to write Spring Festival couplets to the villagers, and it's a close call!"

Hearing this, Qingyan's heart beat wildly for a few more beats.

Before going to bed at night, the couple boiled water and took a bath. As before, Qingyan took the bath first, while Qiu Henian lit a fire for him in the outhouse. After he finished washing, he hid under the bed tent and it was the other's turn to take a bath.

Qingyan was in the tent, and from the corner of his eye he could see the figures outside the tent, and could also hear the sound of water rushing from time to time. The room was very hot. He bit his lip, took off his undergarments, and applied ointment to his body. His wet hair was half dry, and he held it to one side with his fair and delicate hands. The skin that had just been soaked in hot water was slightly translucent. It was red and so soft that it looked like you could pinch water out of it.

The sound of water outside the tent stopped at some point and was replaced by the subtle rustling sound of putting on robes.

When the footsteps stopped beside the bed, Qingyan's eyelashes trembled, and she finally put down the ointment and gathered up the obscene clothes that had slipped to her elbows.

Wow, the bed curtain was lifted, and the laces on Qingyan's clothes were not fastened yet. He raised his eyes to look at the man and smiled.

Outside the tent, the man opened the tent with one hand and looked as usual, but the book "The Story of Mountains and Rivers" in his hand fell to the ground with a snap.