Chapter 143 Extra 11: Daily life of husband and wife

Knowing that the county government had invited someone else, Chen Yu was even more angry and had a big quarrel with Zhang Wensheng, while Jiuliang was so frightened that he cried.

Chen Yu felt sad. Seeing that nothing at home was pleasing to his taste, he picked up the child and came to Qingyan.

But Vincent followed him with a playful smile.

Chen Yu had no intention of getting angry at someone else's house, but Zhang Wensheng actually drank some wine to celebrate. This was like adding salt to his wounds, and he was really angry.

Zhang Wensheng stood up and walked over, squatted in front of Chen Yu, picked up the toy he had dropped on the ground, his face no longer had a playful smile, his expression was flattering and gentle, "Don't be angry, it's my fault, next time this happens again" , I will definitely listen to you."

After hearing this, Chen Yu snatched the toy from his hand and turned around and ignored him.

Zhang Wensheng scratched his head and sat down at the table again.

Qingyan looked back and forth, took the little hands of the two children, and said to Chen Yu: "Come on, let's go into the back room. It's time to feed the little white rabbit. Xiao Jiuliang and Jin Dou will feed the rabbit together."

Chen Yu then turned around, stood up, and followed them into the house.

As soon as Chen Yu left, Zhang Wensheng breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at Qiu Henian, "Ayu is more motivated than me. It's a pity that he is a brother, or he must be more successful than me."

"It's okay to ask me to write documents, but I can't stand the officialdom, and I can't stand it. Ayu doesn't know where the county government is..."

Zhang Wensheng cautiously closed his mouth and sighed, "Forget it, let's not talk anymore. Come on, Brother Henian, let's have a drink!"

Qiu Henian picked up the cup and clinked it with him, and they drank it all in one gulp.

Qiu Henian stood up and filled him with wine. When he sat down, he said slowly: "Nian Sheng said you are a good gentleman."

Hearing this, Zhang Wensheng was startled, and then his eye circles turned red. He lowered his head and wiped his eyes. When he raised his head again, there was a happy smile on his face again, and he said: "I am happy today, let's have another drink!"

After Qiu Henian drank another drink with him, he put down his glass and added more wine. This time, when Zhang Wensheng tried to raise his glass again, he refused to clink his glass with him.

"Eat some food and drink wine slowly. This pork knuckle is made with Qingyan sauce. It tastes good. You can try it." Qiu Henian said.

After two glasses of wine, Zhang Wensheng's neck turned red. He picked up a piece of meat with his chopsticks and put it into his mouth. He chewed it and swallowed it. He nodded and said: "It's really delicious, fat but not greasy, salty and chewy." Son."

Qiu Henian said: "I will bring some back to your family in a while."

Zhang Wensheng smiled heartily and said: "Then you're welcome."

The two of them ate for a while to relieve themselves from the alcohol.

Zhang Wensheng put down his chopsticks, pointed to the closed back room with his chin, lowered his voice and asked, "Doesn't your house not let you drink?"

Qiu Henian lowered his head and smiled and said, "I promised him not to drink too much."

Zhang Wensheng raised his hand and patted Qiu Henian on the shoulder twice. He looked like he was a brother in distress and said, "There are only a few men in Liuxi Village who are not henpecked. It's okay. We are not ashamed!"