Chapter 60 Qi Yinglan's premature birth

It was inappropriate for Qiu Henian to go to give birth to a child, so Qingyan didn't let him go. He carried the basket of eggs and counted them without bothering. There were fifty-three in total. It would be awkward to give odd numbers as gifts, so Qingyan took out three and went out carrying fifty.

Aunt Li was waiting for him at the door, and they went to Lao Liu's house together.

After entering the house, several women were busy going back and forth under the direction of the midwife, boiling water and making soup.

When Liu Fa's wife saw them, she quickly asked them to sit in the outer room and said, "Liu Fa and Liu Cai just went out to see the old man back to the village. Yinglan is in the house with her children at the moment. You guys have a rest first and have some hot drinks." "Water, let the cold air escape from your body, and then go in to see him and the child later." She smiled sheepishly, "The doctor said that the child was born prematurely and must not catch cold."

Aunt Li and Qingyan both handed their things to her. Aunt Li said: "Boss Liu, wife, you're welcome. It's okay not to look after the children if it's inconvenient. If you need help in this house, just tell us and we'll help with the work." , we will see when it is raised and taken out."

Qingyan also nodded and said: "Yes, it doesn't matter when you look at it, there's no rush."

However, Liu Fa's wife waved her hand and lowered her voice and said: "In this village, Yinglan doesn't know many acquaintances except our family members, so he chats with you all the time, and you can help me persuade him." Liu Fa said in a moment The two brothers took Yinglan's parents over. I'm afraid that Yinglan feels wronged and if she starts crying, she might fall ill during the month."

Aunt Li glanced at Qingyan and asked, "What's going on? Why has Yinglan been wronged?"

Liu Fa's daughter-in-law lowered her voice and said with an ugly face: "You are not a relative of our family who lacks virtue. Yinglan's pregnancy has been unstable recently. I heard that the doctor drank some medicine to get better. I'm afraid that Something unexpected happened. The weather has been cold recently and I haven't gone out anymore. I honestly prepared clothes and shoes for the child at home. He also asked Liu Cai to go to the town to buy soft cotton and high-quality cotton to make two quilts for the child. , as well as small basins, cloth towels, etc., all carefully selected and bought, and the money was not wasted."

"Liu Youfu's family of four come to our house from time to time. Every time the meal comes, the meal is ready. It doesn't matter if there are enough people in our family, they just sit down and eat. It's just what we eat, at most. When I'm back again, I cook extra pots of soup to deal with it, but I still eat it and take it out from time to time. I used to be polite and asked if I could get it. But after I got used to it, I didn't even ask if something was missing at home. If I go to his house in a few days, I'm sure I'll see him there."

Liu Fa's wife raised her head and took a sip of saliva, and sighed: "It was even more extreme the past two days. Yinglan put all the child's things on the kang in his back room, and planned to measure the size and put the quilt on it, but he came here It's just a matter of time to eat in the house, and when he comes back, the things on the kang will be gone."

"Yinglan came to tell us anxiously, and then I remembered. No wonder when Zhang Ju came that time, she left without even eating. She was already thinking about the things Yinglan bought for her children."

Hearing this, Aunt Li and Qingyan looked at each other with surprised expressions on their faces.

Qingyan asked: "Are you sure it was her who took it?"