Chapter 34

After the door was closed, almost no light from the outside came into the house. Only the fire that had just added coals was burning more and more fiercely, giving off a yellowish and reddish light.

Black and gray are everywhere, and even Qiu Henian's own robes are dark and stain-resistant.

All he could see was the body tightly held in his arms. It was white and bright, and it was incompatible with this place.

The white and tender skin was covered with sweat, leaving red marks if you gently grasped it. The palm of your hand seemed to be adsorbed on it, and you couldn't bear to be separated for a moment.

Hardness and softness, the fragrant smell of rust that penetrates the heart and spleen, roughness and tenderness, the extremely contradictory friction and collision.

Qiu Henian didn't know when he started to lose control. During that period, he seemed to be transformed into a male beast with no reason and only instinct. He just wanted to plunder, control, occupy, ravage, and vent desperately. He must leave his mark on this female's body, making him completely his own and never being able to escape again.

But he was actually somewhat conscious. He could hear Qing Yan crying in a hoarse voice, begging him to stop. He could also feel the body in his arms shaking and struggling desperately.

Once, Qingyan really struggled out of his arms. Qiu Henian remembered that like a hungry wolf whose eyes turned blue, he quickly and fiercely caught him back and held him tightly in his arms.

Qingyan cried so much that her whole body trembled even more, and she kept sobbing and begging him, but Qiu Henian's response to him was, "Qingyan, my husband loves you, okay?"

He couldn't control himself at all. When he woke up, Qingyan's body was limp on the ground, unconscious.

Qiu Henian tried to hug him, but found that his body was cold and his hands and feet were so soft that he could not exert any force for a while.

Qiu Henian's eyes were almost cracked. His hands were shaking violently, and he tried again with red eyes. Then he picked him up. He found that the person in his arms was still breathing, but the ground was too cold and his body temperature dropped. Only then did his almost stagnant heartbeat resume again.

He put Qingyan on the bed and wrapped him in the quilt, wrapping his arms tightly around him, trying to cover the body with his own body temperature.

When Qiu Henian closed his eyes, what he had just seen flashed through his mind, the marks on this body that looked like they had been gnawed by a terrifying beast.

He lost control again, worse than the first time.

He took care of Qingyan with guilt, and was prepared for the possibility of being blamed or even resented the moment Qingyan woke up. Or maybe, Qingyan would stay away from him out of fear.

After Qingyan woke up, she didn't seem to remember the worst part of the process.

But Qiu Henian discovered that he had not really forgotten it completely. He seemed to be rejecting and afraid of further intimacy.

Tonight, Qingyan was drunk, it was the best time to test.

Now, Qiu Henian got the answer.

......

The next day, Qingyan got up late. The last memory of last night was that he wandered around and said hello to Qiuniang and the others, and was sent to the bed in the back room by Qiu Henian.

When I woke up in the morning, I still felt nauseous. Qingyan covered her forehead and kept mumbling, "Drinking will make things worse."

There was no one at home, so porridge and side dishes were left for him in the pot outside. They were kept warm over a low fire, and Qingyan took them out to eat.