Chapter 86 A human life

The couple looked at each other for a while, their ears turning red.

There were footsteps and voices passing by outside the door. The two of them quickly looked away. Qingyan pushed her fallen hair behind her ears.

At this moment, someone knocked on the door of the shop, and Xiaozhuang's voice shouted from outside: "Master, there is a customer who wants to pick up the prepared iron pot."

As soon as she heard the knock on the door, Qingyan took two steps back and left Qiu Henian's arms.

But as soon as he stood firm, Qiu Henian took two steps forward and held his wrist.

The knock on the door was still ringing outside, and Qing Yan became a little anxious, but before he could speak, Qiu Henian had already squeezed his wrist lightly and whispered: "I will try to go back as early as possible tonight."

Then she let go of him, looked around him quickly, pulled his collar, and then turned to open the door.

Xiaozhuang led a middle-aged man through the door. Qiu Henian opened the curtain on the iron rack and Qingyan said: "You are busy, I will go back first." Then he left the shop.

The cold wind was blowing on the road, and Qingyan didn't feel very cold. On the contrary, there was joy in the corners of his eyes and eyebrows. Both of them understood the meaning of Qiu Henian's words.

It had been a while since they had been intimate, so Qingyan naturally thought about it. She didn't go to the shop today, and she had made plans.

He said he wanted a child, but he didn't even have a room, so how could he have a child?

After returning home, Qingyan fed the little animals at home and got busy in the outhouse, preparing dinner dishes in advance.

Since they can't sleep in tomorrow morning, the two of them still have to get up early to work on their own, so they can't sleep too late tonight.

When Qingyan was planning, she could have dinner early and have time to take a shower afterward.

Qingyan remade the bed and put the small mattress she made on it. A Miao's nest was also moved to the next room.

Before it got dark, Qiu Henian returned home as promised.

Qingyan finished frying the vegetables in a few seconds, and the two of them sat at the table to eat.

No one spoke much, and everyone ate faster than usual.

After eating and tidying up, they just boiled water, moved the bathtub, and got busy without any communication.

After the water was boiled, Qiu Henian asked Qingyan to wash first as usual, but Qingyan refused.

Qiu Henian took off his robe first and sat down in the tub.

Qingyan bit her lip, took off her clothes, and got into the tub.

While taking a shower, they kissed each other, rubbing their ears and temples together.

After finally finishing washing, I returned to bed.

Qingyan lay on her back, looking at the man on her body with dependence.

Qiu Henian reached out and touched it, and his palm became wet. The person under him hummed softly in his throat, his face was red, and he was obviously ready.

Qiu Henian's Adam's apple slid and covered it...

Bang, bang, bang, a distant sound that seemed to be on the horizon came into the house, and A Miao's uneasy cry sounded from the outer room.