30. Loose You Again

As I make it to the laundry room, I hear footsteps behind me

As I make it to the laundry room, I hear footsteps behind me. I open the washer and start putting the clothes into the dryer.

"You dropped one." Erik's voice is deep as he raises back up and in his fingers holds the reason as to why the change in his voice.

I cough and take them throwing them in the dryer. "These are mine."

"I can tell." Erik smirks and moves to stand behind me.

My breathing shallows and I try to focus on the task at hand.

"Am I making you nervous?" His breath fans across the back of my neck as I have my hair in a clip.

"No." It comes out breather than I was intending.

"Should we date more first?"

"No."

That is all it takes for his hands to make it to my waist and pull me back into his chest.

"Good because I missed you so much." He whispers against my ear.

I turn after starting the dryer and he picks me up, sitting me on the washer to where I am at his height easily.

"Although I fully intend on dating you more."

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. "Good but since we have the house alone there are other things that have been plaguing my mind."

His smile widens and then our lips meet. One not so tender like we have shared since the first date. This one holds hunger and passion. My fingers move to the hairline and holds on tight to keep him close to me, as his hands pull my waist against him.

The kiss turns into more and he picks me up so I wrap my legs around his midsection as his feet move.

"Bedroom?" He asks between kisses and I point.

"Last door."

As he walks, I look into his eyes and his pupils dilate even more as it pokes against me. The straining member hidden by his jeans. The throbbing in my core ignites to an all time high as the fabric of my panties are wet by the movments he makes with walking letting me feel it.

Just as we make it to my bed, my feet touch the ground and I am quick to remove his shirt. Mine goes next and as his eyes take in upper body in, my hands move to cover part of my midsection up.

"Why are you hiding from me?" He frowns.

"Because things have changed." I frown and look down.

His fingers trace over the marks I have held for years now. Until they land on another scar from the accident.

"The stretch marks make you even more beautiful as they show me the changes your body made to give life to our son. This." He pauses to furrow his eyebrows. "This show how strong you were."

The scar goes from my left ribs to my back from once again glass that tore through fabric and skin.

"I have had the longest troubles forgiving myself for the accident."

I cup his cheek this time. "It wasn't your fault. You tried to correct the car but with black ice on the roads there was nothing that could have been done."

"Damn tire." He mutters and I laugh.

His lips find mine once more and more clothes come off until he is in his boxers and I in my bra and panties.

"Tell me milkshake. How you done anything like we shared in the heated passion since me?"

"No."

"Really?"

"Unless toys count then no." I smirk as his eyes darken.

"Toys?"

I nod. "I couldn't let myself find anyone for years so I resorted to self pleasure."

"Not even with Daryl?"

"No. He and I only ever had the mellow intercourse. He never offered more and I never asked for it." I shrug and he smirks.

"Then I know just how I want tonight to go. Good thing you don't work tomorrow."

"Hey now." I laugh and his lips claim mine once more. I broke away from a moment and his lips trail down my throat to my breast. "Don't break me."

"No promises." I can feel his smirk while his hand slips under my panties to my nub.

A moan slips from me as his body against mine works to lay me on the bed. My panties come off and his head falls down between my thighs, my head pushes into the bed as his tongue runs over my nub and core. His groan vibrates against me before he does it again and spreads my legs wider for him to settle fully between me, as his tongue picks up speed.

As a knot forms my stomach, a nudge against my core tells me he is sliding a finger within me to thrust it a couple times before adding another.

I peak over the cliff and spasm around his fingers while his tongue never stops. His paces gets faster until I shake around his head and my hands go to his hair to try and pry him off from over pleasuring me. A chuckle comes from him as he slows his movements guiding me back down.

"That is one." He smirks raising up and crawling up my body kissing on his way. "Are you protected?"

"No." I frown. Things have been so busy that I hadn't made time to see a doctor.

"No?"

"I haven't been able to get to the doctor yet."

He leans up and frowns. "I got in the way of you and Daryl.."

"No!" I stop him realizing his thoughts. "Daryl couldn't have any. He got snipped years before we even met so it wasn't necessary for me to get protected."

Erik nods after mouthing an 'O' in understanding. He gets up and grabs his wallet, my eyebrows furrow until I see him pull out condoms.

A smirk shows on his face as I sit up and pull his boxers down to hold one in his hand while the others go on the nightstand.

"Eager."

"Yes." I smile and see him smirking. Erik rips the condom open and slides it on, after removing his boxers fully then my bra is the last to go.

I lay back as he rests over me and slowly nudges against my enterance. His lips meet mine as he pushes into me slowly. Moans leave our throats as he is fully seated within me with a few small thrusts to help.

"Slow first then we can have some harder fun."

"Yes please." I nod and whisper back as his eyes look into mine.

"I want to love you first."

"I never want to loose you again." I smile lightly as my eyes tear up slightly and he returns the smile as he pulls out to slowly push back in.

"I know milkshake. I know but I am never loosing you again either."

I shake my head as his lips meet mine once more.