54. Computer

As Erik hands Samuel the large box he opens it with care but a squeal comes from him

As Erik hands Samuel the large box he opens it with care but a squeal comes from him. "Really?"

Erik and I nod.

"It is time that you get to have your very own computer." I look over to see Erik smile while he talks.

"But we have got it programed and running already so that there are parental controls on it just for things you don't need to be going through." I add in. We both were up late last night making sure he couldn't get on any of the adult sites since he is way to young for that along with making the thank you bags.

Samuel hugs me tight then hugs Erik after.

He goes between downloading games to the computer and playing with toys. As bedtime nears, Erik picks him up from the couch where he has already fell asleep from the excitment of today. I follow him as he lays Samuel in bed then I cover him with the blanket, as always thankful an hour ago when I told him to get in his pajamas. We each kiss his head and wish him another happy birthday before leaving his room and closing the door.

Erik follows in behind me as I make it to the living room. With a smile, I start to clean up some of the toys to place in a neat pile so that Samuel can take them to his room in the morning. Tonight he just had to much fun playing that I didn't bother having him move them for now.

"You said I had a surprise tonight?" I turn to see Erik's smirk.

"I did say that didn't I? But I don't know if you are ready for it." I smile and place the laptop on the side table where the charging cord was placed to have as a spot just for Samuel. It is the last item to move as Erik helped with the others making things pass by quickly.

"Is my surprise you naked in our bed?" He raises an eyebrow and I smirk.

"Maybe but that isn't all."

His eyes almost seem like they are undressing my body. "Got some sexy lingerie under there for me?"

"Maybe." I turn and walk to the hall enterance. "Ready for bed?"

"More than ever." Erik laughs and runs around turning the lights off and touching the door locks making sure they were secure.

As his feet turn and he faces me, I turn and walk back down the hall. My ears pick up as his feet movements are rushing towards me and I hold my laughter in as I pick up speed to run quietly into our room. Just as the door closes I don't make it far as his arms wrap around me.

Erik spins me and claims my lips as his hands undo my jeans button before pushing them down. His fingers tease the skin as my shirt is slide up until he breaks the kiss and pulls it over my head. His eyes take in my body.

"You wore this all day?"

I nod and smile as his eyes darken. The black lace almost seems to burn into my skin as he takes it in. With a smile, I undress him and then circle his harden length in my grip, as our lips meet once more. Erik backs me up to the bed and I hold my ground before he can push me back.

"This isn't all of it."

Erik smirks. "Do we get to play rough tonight?"

"No." I smile and he raises an eyebrow. "Are you still wanting us to have another baby?"

I can't stop the soft smile at his face in shock.

"Are you saying?" He stops and smiles.

I nod slowly. "I am ready."

Our lips meet once more but softer this time as this time I let him lay me down. His hands roam over my body and slowly eases the lace off. Anytime I move from our kisses his lips trail over my skin.

As his tip nudges my core he stops kissing me and raises up.

"Really?"

"Yes." I whisper and claim his lips just as he pushes in.

I am ready to take this next step with Erik. It was something I no longer wanted to wait for. There is no guarantee in life and it had hit me with seeing how Erik was today with our son.

Our pelvis' meet but our lips never part. Together we rock against one another as he pulls out to slowly push back in. Sharing the air, our breathing picks up as time slows around us. Nothing but sharing the love between us.

Each thrust has me climbing higher and higher. My walls clench around Erik and his pace stays the same even though his movements are turning sloppy.

I fall over the edge when his teeth nip my lip lightly and moan into his mouth. Our hands enterwhined as warmth invades me from his release. A light groan coming from him and we slow all movements coming down together until we breath heavily.

Instead of releasing me, Erik rolls us over to where I lay on top of him. His lips kiss over my skin he can reach as I rest my head on his chest.

I move my head to rest my chin on his chest as our eyes meet. The light from the moon shining in and I can never get enough of him.

"What made you do this tonight?"

"I just keep going over how we aren't guaranteed anything in life. Just look at the past ten years for us and we have got to have time as a family of three for several months now."

"That is why you been asking occassionally if I still wanted another baby?"

"Yes especially if you hadn't hinted here and there." I smile and nod a lightly. "I knew you agreed to us waiting a bit just getting used to our lives together and we have, so I today while standing there and watching you play video games with our son it hit me why were we still waiting. Things have been so smooth and it clicked you been waiting for me to say I was ready."

Erik smiles and raises up to kiss me as I meet his lips. He holds me tight as my arms go around his shoulders, I sit on his lap as he is sitting up fully. His cock still hard within me. Erik looks into my eyes as his hands move my hips lightly before our lips meet once more.