Epilogue

Hours of being waiting

Hours of being waiting. Hours of excitment growing every passing minute making it become almost unbearable.

The epidural helped to ease most of the pain so that each passing contraction was only discomfort and the birth easy going.

"Would you like to hold your son?" I smile looking up to Erik as I have held our second son for some time now after the nurse brought him over to us after his bath.

"I would love too." Erik smiles and I hand our son over to him.

Erik has been so amazing today as he would not leave my side. He let me squeeze his hand when I felt the pain and would tell me how strong I was.

"I texted Josh and he will be bringing Samuel here soon once they finish eating dinner at the Diner. Everyone is so happy to see him but is waiting until tomorrow to let you rest." Erik spares me a glance with a smile.

I nod. "We need to pick his name."

"What do you have in mind?" Erik looks up at me while he sits in the chair next to my bed before looking back to the baby.

Erik and I talk over names as he gets up and places baby back in my arms as he moves to sit behind me on the bed. There is a knock on the door and then it opens as Samuel walks in with Josh.

"Hi Mama." Samuel smiles and I hug him with one arm when he comes by the bed.

"Hi Sammy." I kiss the top of his head.

"He is so cute, sis." Josh hugs me and pats Erik's back. "I will come back later. Enjoy being a family of four. I want to know his name though when I come back. Also, this is for the both of you." Josh chuckles placing a bag down before he leaves the room.

"We brought you guys burgers and potato skins." Samuel smiles and sits on the bed in front of me before looking to his baby brother.

"Thank you." I smile and Erik gets up from the bed. He hugs Samuel then gets the food out of the bag and on the table. "Would you like to hold him?"

"Yes." Samuel smiles and nods.

Erik gets Samuel in the chair next to the bed and takes the baby from me, as my eyes get misty while watching Samuel hold his baby brother.

"Hi baby brother." He whispers.

Samuel looks up to us. "What is his name?"

"Which one do you like the most?" I smile then look to Erik.

Erik's smile is so wide as he tells Samuel the two names. Samuel looks back down to the his brother and hums with his head tilted. Then he looks back up to us. "I really get to pick which one is his name?"

I nod and Erik places his hand on my leg as he hands me a burger. "Yes you really do." He smiles to Samuel.

My heart beats with happiness while Samuel looks back to his brother. "Simon." He looks back to us just as the baby opens his eyes once more.

"Welcome Simon Magen." Erik whispers and a few tears slip down my cheek.

I eat the burger and some potato skins then Simon cries with him ready to feed. Erik grabs a blanket and covers me before I feed Simon.

"How was school today?" I look to Samuel.

"Boring and I couldn't wait to see you and Dad but Uncle Josh took me to the diner for dinner after he picked me up. Then Uncle Josh got the text I could come visit so we put in a food order to bring here but I really couldn't wait to get here."

Erik turns the tv on that is on the wall and Simon finishes feeding quickly and back to sleep with a full stomach too.

As the light fades to night out the window, Josh comes back and he holds Simon. Between Erik, Samuel, and Josh they promise Simon that they will teach him all about video games when he is older making me laugh. Samuel hugs me and Erik tight before leaving with Josh for the night.

I lay in the bed and Erik joins me as we look at the bassinet with Simon sleeping.

"I love you so much." I kiss Erik's lips.

"And I love you the most, milkshake." Erik smiles.

________________________________________

Simon is a week old and I just wake up to the bed being empty. Walking to the hallway, I smell food being cooked. So I go back to the room and change clothes then tend to my morning hygiene routine before making it to the kitchen.

A smile stretches over my face with Erik and Samuel at the counter buttering toast. Simon sleeping in his bassinet by the table.

"Good morning." Erik looks up and smiles, walking over to kiss my lips.

"Good morning. Have you been up long?"

He shakes his head. "Just long enough to sign some papers and send back to Daryl before Simon woke to be changed. Samuel and I have eggs, bacon and toast just about ready."

"Sounds delicious." I smile.

"And this." Samuel pulls a glass from the refrigerator, sitting it on the table. "Dad helped me make this for you."

"Oh what flavors is this?" I smile and Samuel smiles.

"Chocolate strawberry milkshake."

"Oh." I take a sip and smile wide. "This has to be the best combination."

Samuel takes his seat as Erik finishes cooking within the kitchen. Breakfast goes by and I help clean the kitchen.

I take Simon to the nursery and feed him. After I walk to the living room to find Samuel and Erik playing a video game as I lay Simon in his bassinet by the couch. It makes me smile watching the happiness around the room.

The last week has been among the best ever. Everyone has came to visit Simon and fell in love with him. I have been to the diner once but just for an order to be made as no one is letting me work this soon.

I take a seat in the chair and lean back, thinking back and seeing how Erik and I found each other in school it makes me laugh. We grew to have such a strong passion for each other and to this day it is the same after all these years. Everyday it is like we have Renewed Passion for each other as the love just burst each time he kisses me or holds me tight.

The End

A/N---
Thank you to everyone who has read this book! Truly hope it was enjoyed!

A/N---Thank you to everyone who has read this book! Truly hope it was enjoyed!