61. Unhealthy Foods

Months have passed since our wedding and honeymoon weekend

Months have passed since our wedding and honeymoon weekend. We didn't even get to visiting anything other than places to eat. Our time was just together within a cabin smaller than the last time, either worshipping each other or cuddling in front of the tv.

To be here with Kaira through the pregnancy has made me so happy. Watching how the bump grows and feeling as the baby rolls and kicks. Just everything is beyond happiness while spending time with Samuel and Kaira.

"Where does this go?" Samuel holds up the coffee cup he dried.

I point to the door and he nods. Samuel has started helping within the house too that he choose to do on his own, as Kaira argues with me on doing everything. Which I will counter that I don't do everything since she is the one that set up the nursery and still does tend to some of the things needed around the house like laundry folding since she can do it while sitting down.

The baby is due any day now but has yet to make his or hers appearance. We have not let the doctor tell us the gender as we are just happy either way.

"How is Dylan?" I ask as I hear footsteps coming into the kitchen.

"Mom said he is in recovery and the doctor stated he was successful in removing what the chemo hadn't." Kaira smiles and I let out a breath.

Today was his surgery day after months of chemo and hosptial trips.

"He still has to undergo some treatments but the doctor is happy with the progress and stage."

I nod and then watch as she moves to the refrigerator pulling things out. "What are you doing?"

"Getting a head start on dinner since your hands are busy in that dish water." She smirks.

"Kaira." I sigh and she whirls around. One hand on her hip or well trys to be like that, while her other hand holds up a head of lettuce.

"Don't even start with me. This will become a ball to throw at you, so don't tease me as I don't feel like a healthy dinner tonight. I want something loaded with grease and fats since I had a healthy breakfast and lunch."

I put my hands up in surrender as Samuel looks between us smiling. The look in her eyes I know it is not to be pushed against with that fire there. We have made compromises with one meal a day can be on the unhealthy side as long as the other two are nice and balanced with health foods.

With a smile and nod of her head, she turns back to what she wants to do. I finish up the dishes and Samuel goes to play some video games.

"Don't you have work to do?" Kaira smiles and eyes me as I slowly slide to the stove that she has food on cooking already.

"Nope. I tended to everything yesterday while you were at the Diner and Samuel in school." I smirk.

Kaira waddles over and places her hand on my chest. I lean down and kiss her lips she melts against me and I rub over her bump. When I pull back, her eyes are hazy with lust and I smirk. We have been making it a nightly event of being together to induce labor but no luck yet.

With her attention being taken, I slowly move to the stove. Her hand on my chest fist my shirt and I stop.

"You're being sweet but don't touch my stove." Her lips quirk up as I open my mouth. "I have learned your tactics and this is a meal I am cooking. Just feeling a bit jittery and need something to do."

I nod. "Okay, please let me know if I can help."

She shakes her head and smiles. "I will."

Knowing where the limits are not to push and she won't over exert herself, I leave the kitchen. Part of listening to her and what she needs, even if I really want to do everything for her.

The evening passes as we enjoy dinner together and then clean the kitchen. Samuel finishes a project for school and then showers before bed. I hand Kaira a milkshake as she flips the tv on.

"I'm going to bed." Samuel yawns and hugs us both.

Kaira leans back against me as I rub over the baby bump. Once the movie ends, she leans her head back to look at me. My lips claim hers and her light moans has me hard in my sweats. Releasing her lips, I get up from the couch and she turns off things while I tend to locking the door and cleaning over the glass used for her shake.

I walk up behind her as she makes way down the hall, and scoop her up into my arms. Our lips meet as we walk through the bedroom door while I use my foot to close it and Kaira reaches one arm behind me as I hear the lock click.

Our clothes hit the ground and we walk to the bathroom together. I turn the water on and Kaira's hands roam over my back shoulder blades.

"I still can't get over the muscles here." Her voice light just before her lips meet my skin.

I turn and pull her under the water, before trailing kisses over her skin that I can reach by leaning down. We wash each other before leaving the shower and toweling off. I carry her to the bed and lay her down, Kaira turns to her side and I get behind her on the bed.

My fingers find her nub and circle it slowly as Kaira turns her head back to me. Our lips meet as she brings and arm up behind her to hold around my neck. As she falls over the first release quickly, I bring her back down then move to raise her leg up to place over mine. My tip slides into her heated core as our moans fill the air around us.

I thrust at a slow pace as Kaira rolls her hips into me more each time. Her breathing picks up and I feel her clench around me, just as I feel the rhythm of her release there is a rush of fluids as her light breathing and moans turn into a groan I never heard from her before.

It makes me pull from her warmth and I raise up higher on my arm to look at her. "You okay?"

I look over her face as she breathes a bit harsher than normal and eyes closed. My eyes look down and see the wet patch that is around our hips. I get up and finally her breathing returns to normal.

"Baby time." I smile wide and she nods with a smile.

I rush to the bathroom and come back with a clean cloth. I help to clean her up as Kaira places on clothes and a pad. I clean myself and dress quickly just as Kaira hangs up the phone.

"Josh is on his way to watch Samuel tonight and will sleep on the couch."

"That is perfect. How are you feeling?"

"Good. The contractions are not bad right now or close together." She smiles with a shrug.