44. Giant Animal

What the living bear trap is this?

"There is no picnic baskets here. Go away." Erik waves his hand.

His double take could have been hilarious as he turned then as he as about to shrug it off he turn our bodies to stare at the giant animal.

"He probably is tapping for popcorn since he literally just got a show." I hiss looking at the huge brown bear.

His paw coming back up to the window as he literally sits on his rear on the deck. The paw is huge! His lips are open and wobbling around but the teeth on the bear also catches my attention.

Erik removes himself from me and I barely look back as he grabs his sweats, pulling them back up.

"How strong do you think that window is?" My eyes widen as the bear lets its paw slide down the glass. Then deep whines almost seem to come from him. "I don't think it is strong when I can hear it."

I move from the bed and my shirt is grabbed first as I place it on and then look for my shorts, putting them on. My feet move to inch for the bedroom door but then my eyes cast over to the other end of the window.

"Erik?" I shake my head as my heart falls to my butt. "What are you doing?" I screech from inside the room while he is outside and waving his arms in the air, his deep voice reaching to me from where I stand.

"What is the yelling for?" Samuel's voice pops up behind me and I move over to look back at him. "No way! There is a grizzly. Go Erik." My son laughs.

"We should probably call a park ranger or something." I shake my head but the bear turns and stands on all fours. I see as the animal breathes with how the body moves and with Samuel and I quiet it almost sounds like the bear says' aww' before his heavy steps start and he walks off the deck behind where he was sitting.

"No picnic basket for you." Samuel laughs and then rushes to the main area of the cabin.

I follow and Erik strolls in with a wide smile. "That was fun."

"That was cool!" Samuel agrees.

"That was dangerous." I roll my eyes and the go to walk to the little fridge in the corner for a water. I bend down and grab one to stand up while opening the bottle but stop as warmth seeps from me and I freeze.

Placing my water bottle on the table by the couch, I walk to the bathroom in the room Erik and I are in, leaving Samuel and Erik to talk about the bear. I close the door and then pull my shorts down while getting some toliet paper and cleaning up the mess that happened.

The shock of the bear caused my mind to stop and I knew he was close as I felt him swell and he lost hold no doubt in shock too. Stupid bear and wildlife. Then again not bright of me to request it too, but I missed how I felt his skin with mine instead of the latex from the one time it happened before on accident with the condom breaking which resulted in our son.

A knock sounds on the door. "Everything okay?" Erik's voice floats in.

I pull my shorts up and wash my hands then open the door. "Yeah, but I am going to shower once Samuel is back in bed."

"He just went back up to the room and I closed his door as he was yawning again."

I nod.

"Come on I will help you clean up." Erik motions to the shower.

I strip from the clothes and I watch as he places them in the bag for our dirty ones before he does his sweats as well. I walk under the water as it has heated quickly.

"That was quit the adventure." Erik laughs.

"We should have probably called a ranger." I point out and look over to see him shrug while he walks in the shower closing the door behind him.

"I was concerned the bear could bust through the window and wasn't going to wait."

I hum and watch as he grabs the soap and the fluffy loofa. Erik steps up and starts to wash over my body pulling me from the water.

His hand takes the soap off the loofa as he cleaned all my body but one area before disappearing between my legs. His fingers teasing me as he cleans me gently. "Sorry for this." His hand moving to show his release.

"It isn't exactly your fault alone. I just couldn't move and when I did while in shock of seeing the animal at the window, I pushed down on you."

He laughs. "It was definitely a shock and even though it mentioned they were in the area, never for the life of me think we would see one that close."

I laugh with him and he pushes me under the water. He rinsese my body and then he cleans his body with his soap while I enjoy the water and view. After he rinses and we towel off, we slip under the covers of the bed and his arms hold me close.

"Kaira?" He whispers and I hum while his fingers run through my hair. "We hadn't talked about it, but do you want more kids?"

I raise up from his chest and look at him.

"It is just I know you have hard times with the medications or did when you tried the pill when we were teens and not on any birth control now. If you don't want any kids then I could always seek a procedure so that we can be freeing and not the scare."

I smile and kiss his lips. "I should be asking if you want more kids."

"I would but it is your body." He counters.

I smile and kiss him again. "Yes I would but I think we need to have more time together first."

He nods and smiles. Our lips meet again and as I pull him on top of me, his hand reaches over for the drawer we stuffed the condoms in. I smile and watch as he dons one on before slipping into my warmth. Holding each other close as his thrusts are slow and lazy. We cherish each other until exhaustion takes over.