40. Mini

With a squim, Erik places me back on my feet

With a squim, Erik places me back on my feet. His lips meet mine and I pull once more at the shirt holding my hands hostage as I want to touch him. He chuckles as his breath fans my face before he drops down to his knees and removes my shorts and panties in one go, helping me step out of them.

A smirk forms over his face right before his tongue darts out and dives face first into the valley of my folds. My knees buckle and a hand comes up to my stomach, helping guide me onto my back on the bed.

Moans and gasps leave my mouth as Erik all but devours my juices. His tongue moving around and a finger slipping through the wetness right to my g-spot. As my leg is pushed up with his free hand, the knot in my stomach forms all to quick and I clench to hold back my orgasm.

Erik stops and then stands over me slightly, his finger thrusting in and out of my core. "Trying to hold back from the pleasure I am wanting to give you?"

"I didn't want to so fast." I breath out.

The finger he is thrusting stops and I look up to see a wicked look over his features from the moonlight shining through the windows above the bed. "I tend to enjoy making you come quickly and for that let's see how many I can get out of you."

Oh no.

My eyes widen, but Erik smirks and drops back down onto his knees. Not one finger but two push into my core, finding the g-spot once more with quick thrusts over the special button. His mouth covers my nub as his tongue circles it before his teeth lightly scrap over the sensitive flesh making my hips buck.

The knot comes back and as I try to hold back something pinches my butt cheek.

"Ouch." I squirm and he holds me down doubling his efforts.

With a light layer of sweat bursting for my pores, my legs shake and I can't control the hold on my orgasm any longer. The movements from Erik continue at a fast pace while I spasm over his fingers and my entire body quivers making me turn my head into the bedding and let out a small scream. As if I can feel his smirk, his movements finally slow and I feel just how wet the bed is under me as his movements brought me down and stopped.

My eyes open and I turn my head in time to see him lick his fingers before popping the button on his jeans. They are pushed down in one go and he walks to our bags that were not fully unpacked. In his hands, Erik holds the large box of condoms with a small box, that he places at the side of the bed. He opens the condoms to pull one out.

Covering his hard on with the latex, he moves to sit on top of me. I spread my legs, ready to feel him fill me. As he tip nudges my center, I roll my hips to try and fill the void. A slow thrust is granted as he presses into me with my eyes closing to soak in the feeling of him filling me.

He stills for a moment before he pulls out and thrusts back in harshly. I clench around him to drive him crazy and I smile wide seeing him grit his teeth.

Our rhythm is set hard and fast as his thumb travels down to my nub rubbing over the swollen flesh. Setting off a second release I didn't even notice coming on. Erik never slows through my climax and I shake as his lips find mine. With his hands moving to tweek my nipples that are so hard for him.

To my surprise, Erik removes himself from me and I whimper at the feeling. "Patience." He whispers before rolling me over to my stomach.

"Never was my virtue." I grunt as his hand lands on my butt. The pop sounding through the air and a moan coming from me as the sting sets in.

The bed dips and I lift my head up searching for him. Just as he turns around I see his shirt in his hand and he walks over to me. The latex glistening with my arousal as he gets on the bed next to me. I feel as the shirt around my wrists is released but he takes the arm free and moves it up above my head using his shirt to tie me to the headboard, the other arm following with my shirt.

"To tight?"

I move my wrists and feel it out. "No."

"Good." His lips find my shoulder and trail over my shoulder blade to my spine, while his hands trace paths over my bare skin.

"Raise up for me?" His breath fans my butt cheek and I do as his asks.

Fingers trace down and slip inside my core for a moment before he removes them. His cock nudges my enterance and he thrusts back in a moment later. One hand holds my hip to guide my movements before I feel him trace a finger on my butt cheek before some wet and cold meets my puckered hole, to only slip in a moment later. The device stings before a vibration starts making me squirm. It has been so long since being this full by him and a toy but the pleasure is undeniable.

One of his hands leaves my hips and find my nub. Fingers circle the button and moans spill from me.

"Remember how we used to do this?"

"Yes. God, yes." I moan.

"We will have to work you back up to fit a larger toy in here while my cock thrusts in your core. For now this mini vibrator will do." His words send me over the edge and I release again.

A chuckle is all I hear besides my panting breath trying to suck in oxygen needed. None of the movements stop and I place my head down, biting the pillow under me as he prolongs my orgasm. With my clenching around him, his thrusting turns sloppy as warmth fills in my core.

Finally, Erik slows all the movements and removes the vibrator from my puckered hole just before his cock slips out taking the warmth with it. I listen as he takes deep breathes and try to follow his acts in that before I pass out. I let the pillow go from my teeth just as he unties the shirts from my wrists and throws them on the floor in a pile.

His lips find mind before he releases them and walks to the attached bathroom. Coming out having removed the condom and a wash cloth in his hands that I hadn't seen before. "I bought some at the store to bring with us. Along with a bag just for dirty clothes." He smiles.

"What else is in that bag of yours?" I smile as he cleans my center.

"You may just find out." He smirks then walks to the bathroom where I hear water running.

A couple minutes later, Erik joins me in bed and our lips meet as he pulls up the sheets over our bodies. His cock hard once more on my thigh and I moan before smiling.

"I can't get enough of you."

"Me either." I kiss him and roll over top of him reaching into the box he placed down earlier. I open the condom and roll it down his length before straddling him.

Even as my core aches slightly, I want him more. His hands worship over my body as I set a slower pace, while our lips never leave one another.