31. Broken

Small moans escapes Kaira and it is the music to my ears

Keeping our rhythm slow and smooth, my hands roam over her body. Long, slow thrusts. Nothing about it rushed. Everything perfectly as it should have always been.

I bite the end of my tongue as I can feel the tingles start in my back. Kaira clenching around me not helping as she is already tight around my girth.

To get her to her release a bit faster, I make sure my pelvis rubs against her with each thrust. It is hard to keep the same slow thrusts as we reach our peaks but when she starts to clench around me with hers, mine lets loose inside the condom.

I kiss her tenderly as we come down from our releases and pull up to look at her.

Beautiful. Pink cheeks, hazy eyes, and the sigh that leaves her lips.

I pull out and her face pinches up.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No." She shakes her head. "Just already missing you."

I smirk and get up from the bed, walking to the bathroom. I disguard the used condom and return to the bed laying next to her. Kaira is quick to touch me as her lips find mine once more.

I grow hard once more and her thigh brushes it. Feeling as she smirks, I pull back from the kiss and join her smirk.

"Break me?"

My smirk grows as she moves over top of me to grab another condom I put down, along with a single toy comes out of the top drawer. "If you want too." She  gives a sly smile. "Just let's not go to hard for this condom to break. I am not ready for us to have a second baby."

I choke on my spit. "I'd be here for it this time."

"Not yet. There is things we need to do first." She laughs as her fingers roll the condom down.

It makes my mind go wild with her words. With a shake, I move those to the back of my mind for another day as that is a while conversation to have later.

"How do you want it, love?"

"Harder than the last time, no slow thrusts." I roll over and push her onto her back where I kiss her harder than before.

Releasing the kiss, I move my hands down her sides and grip gently before turning her over to her stomach. Just as she goes to raise her hips but I pop her behind but keep her flat. I spread her legs out just a little and settle behind her. My hand guides my tip to her enterance and I kiss her back as I push in.

In this position, she is even tighter and I press in until she takes me fully. A position we never got to try before but I had dreamed about. We had done where she is on all fours but this is new. Her breathing becomes swallow and her head buried in the sheets.

I raise her up some and smile. "I want to hear it all."

As I pull back and thrust back in a bit harder, she moans as her hands clutch the sheets. Raising up a little, I push a bit further in and her legs shake under me.

"Did I find that magic spot?" I tease and pull out to thrust back in knowing I have.

"Yes!" Her voice gets higher pitch as I have contiued thrusting harshly over the sweet spot.

A chuckle leaves me as she squrims and I keep the pace until she crumbles under me. Slowly down I guide her back to this realm. Once she has caught her breath, I don't move but take her leg and turn her to the side with her leg up on my shoulder and the other one on the bed.

"It is a good thing I have kept to yoga and stretching." She laughs but moans as my thumb finds her nub and I thrust lightly in and out.

My hand reaches for the clit stimulator and turn it on the medium setting, placing it against her as my thrusts stay mild. Watching her face pinch in pleasure, gives me the green light to leave the toy there and thrust into her warm haven.

The pace picks up once again and I give myself a momentary pat on the back for using my hand over the years or else this would be embrassing. Our bodies start to layer with sweat as I keep up the fast pace.

Moving once more, I bring her up into my arms to sit on top of my hips while I thrust in her. Kaira wraps her arms around my neck and her fingers pull my hair. I take one hand at a time and remove her arms, placing them behind her back to where I hold them with one hand. My free hand moving her hips to rock back and forth as I thrusts up into her.

"Oh God." Kaira throws her head back and my lips descend over her throat and shoulder.

Kissing. Biting. Her skin until little marks are left behind as her moans spur me on. Releasing her hip, Kaira keeps the movement going I was doing, leaving me to move to her nipple. I twist it with a pinch and her head comes back to where I can see her face flushed red. Our lips meet and I pinch her nipple a bit harder and pull as she clenches around me to the point it is almost painful.

As she looses the hold of her release and falls over once more, mine builds up and I thrust harder bouncing her up and down not letting her come back down from hers as I find mine.

I hold her close while she shakes in my arms and lay her down on the bed. Breathing deeply, I look up to see her eyes close. With a chuckle, I remove myself from her heat and she opens her eyes.

"Broken yet?"

"No." She gives a weak smile before I kiss her tenderly once again. She pulls her head away. "There is still so much time we need to make up for."

"And we will but for now, let me find a wash cloth and clean you."

She mumbles where they are at and I get up from the bed. Disposing of the used second condom, I find the clothe and warm it. I walk to the bed and Kaira is breathing lightly, I move her legs and she looks at me with those soft green eyes while I clean her core.

"That was the best way of coming together again."

I smile and lean over after finishing her cleaning. "I agree with you."

Her lips meet mine and I pull back before my cock gets the wrong idea on round three. I go back to the bathroom and clean myself before washing my hands and walking to get a water for us. Kaira lays on the bed still watching as I come in with water, I open the bottle and place a hand behind her while she sits up to drink from it greedily.

She looks at me and smiles. "Stay with me."

I nod slowly.

"I checked my phone and nothing so I know everything is going great."

"Are you sure you want me to stay?"

"Yes." She nods and places the water on the nightstand before her hands pull me closer as she lays down. "I love you Erik."

"I love you Kaira." I smile as our lips meet once again.