32. A Stud

I roll over and my hand meets cold sheets, sitting up I notice the room empty and no light on in the bathroom

I roll over and my hand meets cold sheets, sitting up I notice the room empty and no light on in the bathroom. The scent of bacon wafts to my nose and my mouth salivates while my stomach rumbles.

With a smile, I get up from bed. The ache all to familiar after a long night spent with Erik. How I missed this, with a content sigh, I slip on some clothes after freshening up in the bathroom. I had showered early morning hours with Erik, or well he bathed me I sat there. It was a long night indeed, as all four condoms used but three love making and only the one was a bit rougher. He claimed he didn't want to break me but I was up for it.

Voices carry to me as I near the door and I smile hearing my son laugh. Walking out and down the hall, my eyes take in Samuel sitting in the stool at the counter while Erik and Josh cook.

"Good morning." I smile and they all turn to me.

Samuel jumps down and runs over, hugging me tight. "Good morning Mama. Happy Mothers Day."

"Thank you baby." I kiss the top of his head a bit in shock not having realized the day.

Erik walks over as Samuel goes back to the stool. He leans down and kisses my cheek with a morning greeting. "Now you see why I didn't want to break you." His smirk makes me roll my eyes. "There is other times for that."

"I will hold you to that." I sass a bit and he laughs before going back to the stove.

"How was your night?" I rub Samuel's back as I sit next to him on a stool.

I listen as he tells me all about the movie he got to watch with Josh to deal with trucks after they played video games. Josh joins in with how he wasn't close to losing this time and Samuel agrees while telling the tricks of how he won the race game.

Breakfast is ate and then I get up to grab the plates but Samuel and Erik stop me. Samuel takes me to the living room and I sit on the couch as Erik and Josh clean up everything after they cooked it.

"You get to pick something to watch and relax." Samuel smiles handing me the remote.

"I don't know what to pick and you know I just go with random things. Why don't you pick for us?"

Samuel nods and sits next to me as Erik brings over some water bottles. I watch as Samuel picks a movie to do with mystery and I don't mind as the movie plays I lean back and Samuel curls next to my waist. It has been ages since we just sat and watched something together and him actually giving hugs like this, with how he is 'all grown up' and all.

By the time the movie ends, Erik and Josh had joined us. Erik had moved me to where he sat on my left and I curled into him as Samuel stayed on my right and Josh sat in the chair.

"I don't get movies like that. There were to many questions left open ended." Josh exclaims.

I laugh. "It is meant to be like that at times and was with this one."