42. Disco Ball

"Pink

"Pink." I smile as the worker asks which cart I wanted to get in.

"Green." Samuel picks and gets in his.

"Black." Erik follows up getting in his little bumper car.

"Please keep your feet and limbs within the cart at all times." The worker announces. "Enjoy."

Just then the car moves on it's own as all I have to do is steer the thing. I turn the wheel but it barely moves. With a huff I take both hands and start to turn the wheel, finally making the car react to the command I am giving it.

My target.

Erik.

Samuel spins his bumper car around and it approaches Erik along with mine. We hit Erik's at the same time making his car buzzer go off twice. With a smile, Erik turns and comes for us. I squeal and turn mine around jerking forward as it makes it faster to drive off since it was a rule we can do and use to our advantage.

A buzzer goes off and Samuel had gotten behind Erik once more having got him.

"Being younger has its' perks." Samuel snickers and then his eyes set on me.

"Oh no you don't!" I laugh at Erik as I jerk back and forth. "Get your father." I laugh as Erik and I collide, joslting me to the side as I laugh.

"Two more buzzes and the black car is out." The worker chuckles.

"Ha." I smirk but then take off as Erik's smirk is the evil one, making me laugh.

I bump into Samuel as he was playing with another person in the games too. His laughter is everything.

I jostle once more and look behind me to a smirking Erik. "Ha." He gives me back.

Right before he gets blindsides by the red car. "This thing is so hard to control you stopped me from the death spin." The man laughs and I join in as I seen him just doing circles before bumping Erik's car.

"One left for the black car." The worker calls out and Erik moves back and forth to get ahead since Samuel and another one is going for him as everyone laughs.

The red car is took back to the exit area as he was bumped his last time as well. As I get bumped from a yellow car. I turn and as I spin my wheel another bump comes to my front and Samuel laughs.

"One more bump for the pink car before being out." The worker calls and I giggle.

Another buzz goes off and Erik gotten Samuel. Samuel smiles wide before he backs up and Erik doesn't have time for his car to go anywhere before it is bumped by our son.

"Black car is out." The worker calls and Erik's car is slowly moved back to the exit as he laughs.

I turn as I look around with Samuel a bit to far for where my car has moved watching things, I turn to get back in the action with my son and the others in the area. As I turn my wheel sticks and the car turns but doesn't stop when I turn the wheel back the other way, instead I laugh while spinning around like a disco ball.

"Help me." I laugh as I see everything go by in fast motion. "Someone bump my car already."

A bump comes and the buzzer to my side goes off.

"Pink car is out." My car stops then slowly starts making way to the exit.

I see Samuel still in the area and laughing so hard as his car is running away from another young boys.

My car stops and Erik holds a hand out to me. I take it and he pulls me out of the car, then his arm goes around my waist while we watch Samuel. Several other cars make it out before his is coming up having gotten the bumps strike.

"That was fun." Samuel smiles and we agree with him.

The day passes by and we have a light lunch between games and rides. Samuel manages to get Erik on three more rollercoasters and each time he grips the bar a little less than before. By the end of the day at the truck, there is a bag of candies that were won from various games, pictures made in a little photo booth, a couple little trinkets won from the games and a very large cat stuffie that my son carries having won it in a ring sling-shoot game.

"Where would you like to get dinner?" I look at the time as we are all in the truck.

"What about the place where they serve food but has the muscial shows?" Samuel hums while looking at the packets we have left in the truck showing many different things to be done.

"That sounds like fun." I nod and so does Erik.

He punches in the address on the pamplet before driving us to the large building.

Once inside and seated, a waiter drinks our drinks and appetizers before taking our food order. The lights dim slightly as people have moved from the curtain. Our food is brought to us and as we watch a muscial show over something peppy and funny we enjoy our dinner plates.

Erik pays the bills just as the muscial show ends and with full stomachs, we get back in the truck. Samuel rambles about all the parts he loved at the theme park and I nod while smiling adding in a bit as does Erik.

Inside the cabin, Samuel takes a shower upstairs while Erik takes one in our bathroom. I tidy up the bag of prizes won and place them to the side so they aren't in the way.

"What is the prize then?" Erik mumbles his arm wrapping around me.

"I think neither of us won." I smile and turn around facing him. His soap an addicting smell.

"We can say you did between the both of us since I was out before you."

"Really?" I raise an eyebrow and he nods. "I will be holding up to that then." I smirk. "First my turn to shower."

I walk to the bathroom with my pajamas and take a shower. Applying my lotions after and throwing on my pajamas, I hear Erik and Samuel talking at the kitchen table area. I step out of the room and Samuel stands.

"Night Mama." Samuel hugs me and I can tell just how tired he is.

"Night Sammy." I kiss the top of his head.

His feet trudge up the stairs and I watch as the door closes to the room he is staying in.

"He was so tired and waiting on you to say goodnight." Erik chuckles.

I smile and then lean into Erik as he made it to me. My lips hover over his and then I feel a bit sassy tonight. Just as his lips descend to mine, I move back some. "I feel like ice cream."

Erik frowns. "We don't have any, I don't think."

"Ah but you didn't see the treats I picked up then yesterday before we came back when we were getting drinks and things for here." I smile wide and then walk to the freezer, picking a pint of ice cream from the freezer along with a plastic spoon.

Erik shakes his head and laughs lightly. "I should have known."

"I can never go without ice cream to long."

"No longer than two days." He chuckles and I nod.

We sit on the couch and flip the tv on, while I slowly eat my ice cream. After this though, I am going to have my fun.