39. Handmade

"What about this one?" Samuel points to a dreamcatcher

I open my mouth in agreeance.

"No not this one." Samuel sighs. "There is so many beautiful pieces on this wall and I can't believe they are all handmade."

I smile and kiss the top of his hair as he looks over. "I can agree with you Sammy. This is your choice fully as I picked out shaw for our couch."

"Oh you need one of those since you get so cold easily." Samuel smiles looking up to me and I nod. "Okay this one and I am more than a hundred percent sure."

Erik picks it from the wall and we walk to check out with our items. Our walk back to his truck is pleasurable with Samuel between us. Erik places the bags in the floor behind the passenger seat after opening my door.

A yawn tries to force its way out but I hold it back. The truck rumbles to life and Erik drives us to the cabin once more. We spent hours just looking through stores and I am content with the items we got at different places. Now leaves the next days for just straight fun times ahead with different things planned.

"What are you wanting for dinner tonight?" Erik spares a glance over and then I look back to Samuel as he shrugs.

"Pizza?" I suggest. "Since we had a large lunch.

They agree and we stop by the palor as Erik walks in and gets the food as he insists this time.

"I am so happy Erik gets to be with us this year." Samuel sighs and I look back to see his smile.

"I agree with you." I smile.

"What do you think we will do tomorrow? There is so many things we can pick from and I know the aquarium will take all day."

I nod slowly. "What would be your pick?"

Samuel gives a sheepish smile. "The theme park here or the hiking trails."

The door opposite of Samuel opens. "I say the theme park." Erik smiles and then closes the door.

"That was quick." I laugh and he shrugs.

"The place says they keep the most asked for pizzas cooked and ready for carrying out without them sitting on the warmer for more then ten minutes."

With another nod, we are back on the road and the trip to the cabin is magical. The sky is a mixture of orange and pink hues with the clouds in the sky with the setting sun. My phone comes out from my small bag and I snap a picture in front through the window and then turn and snap one of Samuel. A great way to start the picture board from this trip to make small prints them place over a wooden board to hang on the vacation memory wall that I fully intend to have filled after years of vacations.

Once at the cabin, I unlock the door and Samuel carries the pizza boxes while Erik gets the bags. A part of me wants to sigh when they don't let me carry anything but I bite my tongue as I smile at them.

Samuel finds the remote and we turn on the tv within the large living room together as we munch on the pizza. A can of soda on the table for each of us. This is the nights I can certainly live the rest of my life enjoying. Even if we are on vacation this is the same as a couple nights this past week we shared when Erik stayed with us.

The movie ends and Samuel is fast asleep on the couch. "I will carry him to bed." Erik gets up on the opposite side of me and I walk up the stairs first. Pulling back the covers, Erik lays our son in the bed and I lean over to kiss his head. Thankfully he can stay asleep since he changed into his pajamas before we ate the pizza.

Erik takes my hand and we walk back down the stairs. I pick up the empty cans and the box of pizza. My eyes notice as Erik comes back from the door after hearing a click with it locked.

With a smirk, I sway my hips as I walk to the room we have. The light cuts out behind me and just a faint glow is left from the fake fireplace turned on with us not knowing the place some light needs to be left on to see at night moving around.

The view I get though as my mouth watering. If I wasn't just suggesting us have some time in bed I would be now for sure. Erik stands there in jeans but no shirt on, showing off his tone body and the muscles there.

"See something you like? Here I thought you were teasing me." His voice comes out a bit deeper telling me he is aroused and knew what I was thinking. "No sassy retort?"

"I think my brain fried." I breath out earning his breathless chuckles as he has moved to stand in front of me.

His hands come up to my shoulders and trail down to the bottom of my shirt. He lifts it up and over my head with ease, before turning me around. Lips attack my neck and I lean my head forward as his hands take my arms behind me and everything else seems lost on my mind.

I am spin back around and when I go to move my hands to touch him. I can't.

With a glance over my shoulder and pulling my wrists, I notice my shirt has been used to tie them behind me. My mouth opens in shock before my core pools with my arousal. It is going to be one of those nights and I am all for it. The one and only time we had it half way rough was the first night we shared in bed together right before mothers day, every since it has been sweet love we have shared until we ran out of condoms in his wallet.

"I seem to remember someone saying we would be to tired. Are you tired?" His whisper comes over my ear with him leaned down.

"No." I smile moving back to look up at him.

His hands grab my waist and hoists me over his shoulder as he finishes walking to the room, before closing the door behind him and turning the lock.