Part 4

Jonathan: Okay, girls, thank you all for being here this morning. I asked for this meeting cause we have something to tell you all. Y/n, will you...

You squeeze Jana's hand and stand up.

Jonathan: Y/n has something to tell you...

Y/n: I'm pretty suck for this so I'm gonna go straight to it. Recently, Barcelona received 3 offers from England clubs, I decided to take the opportunity to see what the world could still bring me. So I'm gonna leave Barcelona in the next few days.

You can see that Jana is crying in Patri's arms, quite everyone is in shock by the news, not expecting you to ever leave. You can't stand here watching Jana crying, you go straight at her and give her the biggest hug.

Claudia: So who are you going to play for?

Y/n: I choose Arsenal.

Alexia: What was you other options?

Y/n: Man United or Aston Villa. I think I've made the better choice.

Lucy: Arsenal is a great club...

Mapi: ... not as much as Barcelona...

Lucy: ...I have friends there, they will take good care of you. No doubt.

Y/n: I'll miss you, guys, so much.

Mapi does a sign with her head, you join her. She's sat in a corner the room with Ingrid and Fridolina.

Mapi: Is the fact that you're leaving the reason why Bruna isn't here today?

Y/n: Yeah, probably. I left the house yesterday night. I slept at Jana last night.

Fridolina: Are you still together?

Y/n: We are taking a break.

Mapi: Caused by the distance or something else?

Y/n: Both, I love her, I really love her but... I don't know, there's something missing.

Ingrid: Do you know when you're leaving?

Y/n: I'll be there for the match against Atletico Madrid to make my goodbyes, but won't play. And then, I'll leave.

Skip to day of the match against Atletico Madrid. You're well-dressed. You haven't spoken to Bruna since the last time. You hardly saw her at the training center. You have live at Jana's. It's time for your goodbyes to Barcelona. Camp Nou is almost filled with 92563 spectators, to assist to your last appearance on the pitch. You quite nervous but relief at the same time. Bruna is there as a substitution. You're inside, in the tunnel, when someone put a hand on your shoulder.

Jonathan: Hey, how do you feel?

Y/n: Good, how do you feel?

Jonathan: Proud, I'm proud of you. You have made so much for the team and the club these last two years. You will be remembered here, I'm sure about it. You're a great player, Y/n.

Y/n: Thank you so much Jonathan for your trust, and the faith you put in me. I'll never forget it.

You hold your hand towards him, he shakes it back, as a respect move. You wait a couple of minutes and both team come out of their changing room. Jana hugs you one last time. Then, the teams come out to the pitch. You wait a little longer...

Speaker: Ladies and gentleman, 56 caps, 16 assists and 29 goals under the Barcelona shirt, she won the previous champion league, the 2021-2022 championship and the Spain Cup the same year, please do a warm welcome, for her last appearance as a Barcelona player, Y/n Beckham.