Part 17

Leah: No, I want it to be perfect. We met through football so I was thinking of doing it after a game. Setting up something on the pitch and proposing.

Viv: Leah, whatever you do, it won't change her answer.

Leah: But it will make it memorable.

Beth: What kind of match do you want to propose to?

Leah: Soon it will be the Arnold Clark Cup, I was thinking that maybe if I get a call up from Sarina for the England squad, it would do it after the winning.

Viv: When are the call ups?

Beth: In three days.

Viv: And when is the Arnold Clark Cup?

Leah: In two weeks.

Viv: Will you be able to wait that time?

Leah: I will have to. But I can't do it on my own...

Beth: ...You can count on us.

Viv: You'll just to tell us what to do and it will do.

Beth: And I'm pretty sure Georgia and Keira will want to take part of it too.

Leah: Yeah, probably. I just hope I got the call-up.

You come back to the little group and no is talking. You find that really strange.

Y/n: Is everything okay? You look all weird and quiet.

Leah: No, we were just talking about something.

Y/n: Talking about what?

Beth: Something that will annoys you.

Y/n: And what is it?

Beth: Jordan

Leah throws a look at Beth saying "what the hell", Beth mouths "Sorry" a little embarrassed by the situation she puts Leah in. Beth was right, you get annoyed.

Y/n: So you were talking about your ex?

Leah: Yes, I mean no, her name just popped up.

Y/n: So what? What's happening to her?

Beth: Leah is just nervous to see her again the Arnold Clark Cup, if she gets a call-up.

Y/n: Why are you nervous about it?

Beth: It's her ex...

Leah: Okay, Beth, you're not helping... at all, please stop talking.

Y/n: You know what? No, I'm out of it, Beth you were right, I got annoyed. Can you please go back in the changing room, I want to go home?

Leah: Yeah, sure.

Y/n: Thank you.

Leah goes back in the tunnel, and go get changed in the changing room, when someone runs toward you.

Niamh: Y/n?

Y/n: Hey, Niamh

You hug each other and go to substitutes seat to talk.

Niamh: I heard about the accident. How are you?

Y/n: Pretty good, just got a broken tibia and few other injuries and I'm okay.

Niamh: Good to hear, I wanted to come at the hospital but I didn't know if it was the right thing to do.

Y/n: You should have come, it would have made me happy to see you.

Niamh: Keep that it mind, hoping I wouldn't have to remember it. And for how long are you still sideline?

Y/n: 8 weeks left, I think.

Niamh: So next time we face each other, you'll be on the pitch then. Last time we talk to each other, you were still with Bruna, things have changed?

Y/n: Yeah, Bruna and I broke up, I'm dating Leah now.

Niamh: Leah?

Y/n: Leah Williamson.

Niamh: Whoa, okay, I wasn't expected that. Massive change then. For how long?

Y/n: Almost a year now.

Niamh: Really happy for you. You deserve it.

Leah comes out on the pitch with her stuff, looking for you. She turns her head and see you talking with Niamh. She gets really annoyed to see you with your ex, when ten minutes you were pissed at her about her ex.

Leah: Y/n! I've got my stuff, we can go home.

Niamh: Hey Leah

Leah: Niamh.

Y/n: Okay, I'll grab mine and we can go home.

Niamh: I was nice to see you.

Y/n: Yeah, me too. Bye

Niamh: Bye.

You get out of the stadium with Leah, you see a few fans, take pictures with them and make a few autographs. You get in the car with Leah, you can tell she's pissed about Niamh and you're pissed about Jordan. None of you talk in the car, the atmosphere is frozen cold. You arrive at your house, nobody is talking. Leah drops her stuff at the entrance and head to the kitchen to grabs some water. You hesitate a second but you follow her. You decide to take the lead.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Leah: Nothing...

Y/n: Leah, stop. I can tell something's wrong.

Leah: What was that with Niamh earlier?

Y/n: We were just talking, what the heck is wrong with that?

Leah: Just talking, are you sure?

Y/n: Yes, we were just talking.

Leah: No, she was definitely flirting with you.

You start smiling at Leah's behavior toward you and this situation with Niamh.

Y/n: Leah Cathrine Williamson, are you jealous?

Leah tries to hide but can't help smiling and blushing. She tries to escape from it by going in living room but you keep following her.

Leah: No, I'm not.

Y/n: Yes, you are. Babe, seriously, you have nothing to fear from Niamh. She's my ex and that's it. She just wanted to know how I was after the accident, that's it. Nothing to fear from her, she's not a threat at all for you, ever. Okay?

Leah: Okay

Leah cuddles you, you put your crutches aside to feel her against you.

Y/n: I love you.

Leah: I love you too.

The both of you sit in the couch and Leah is cuddling you.

Leah: Wanna watch a film?

Y/n: Yeah, I'd love too.

Leah doesn't even ask you what you want to watch, she directly puts up your favorite Disney movie: Peter Pan. She kisses your head. You just look at her with a big smile, so in love with her. She cuddles you, and end up falling asleep in her arms. Leah notices at the end of the movie. A cute smile appears on her face.

Leah: I'll love you for the rest of my life, Y/n Beckham.