Part 86

To those words, you broke down in tears. Those words are those you wished your mom would have told you before she left this world, the words that would have stopped all this sooner. The tears are running down your cheeks by tens, but you're surrounded by brothers who comfort you straight away. You stay there for a little while, sat with your brothers in front of your mom's grave, speaking memories.

Romeo: I'm sorry...

Y/n: What are you sorry for?

Romeo: I didn't realize you were in that much pain...

Cruz: WE didn't realize that...

Y/n: It's okay, guys...

Brooklyn: Are you going to see Leah play tonight?

Y/n: I was thinking of bringing the twins there. Their first England match... And I thought that it would make Leah happy to see her sons cheering for her from the crowd and not from home.

Romeo: That's a really good idea. For the four of you.

Y/n: Yeah, probably...

Hours later, you're back home. You picked up the boys from your dad's. Jack and Lucas are playing in Jack's room with Ana Maria. You're downstairs with Patri, Mapi and Jill.

Y/n: Hey...

Patri: Hey...

No response from Mapi and Jill. They are totally ignoring you. You try to get some help from Patri but she can't do anything about it.

Y/n: I'm gonna change...

Jill gives you an open door by just reacting to those words, but Mapi is still closed to any conversation with you.

Y/n: Maps, can you just...

Mapi: What?

Y/n: You're gonna be mad at me for much longer?

Mapi: Is that a real question?

Y/n: I'm gonna change, okay? I need to change. I have to change...

Mapi: But how many times did you say that, Y/n?

Jill: Hey, chill, girls... You're gonna scared the kids in this house.

Mapi: Oh, you talk? Because the last I heard, you were mad at Y/n too. Where did your anger go? Did you cook it with your pancakes?

Jill: Very funny...

Patri: Okay, enough you two...

Mapi just stands up and walk towards you to face you.

Mapi: Tell me, Y/n, how many time did you say that? Uh? It's been days and weeks that you've been acting like a total b*tch with everyone around you... You can understand that it's not that easy to get over this...

Y/n: Maps, I know and I'm sorry...... It's my mom's birthday, today...

Jill: What?

Y/n: I went on her grave, this morning, with my brothers...

Patri: Why you didn't tell us?

Y/n: I had to do that on my own... Maps, listen, I know I disappointed you but I'll make it up to you...

Mapi: I don't freaking care if you make it up to me, fix what you broke or build up what you tore apart... You'll care about me later.

You let appear a little smile, so Mapi does too. You throw a look at Jill, who seems to forgive you too.

Y/n: I'm going to England against Spain tonight with my brother and the twins, to support my team, do you guys want to come?

Jill: I'm down to it.