Part 55

Minutes later, the girls start to come in the bus. Viv comes sitting next to you, while Leah goes sitting next to Beth and Steph. The bus heads back to the training ground, you all get off and head to your cars. You head to yours and wait for Leah to unlock it.

Leah: So we are not gonna talk about it?

Y/n: Talk about what?

Leah: Your attempted murder on Jordan?

Y/n: I didn't.

Leah: That's not what Katie told me... Babe...

Leah unlock the car and you quickly get in it. Leah is about to drive off when she stops and just look at you without saying anything. You know she's waiting that you say something.

Y/n: I'm sorry, that's what you want to hear?

Leah: No, that's not what I want to hear... I don't care if you're sorry. I want to know why you almost punched her in the middle of the hallway.

Y/n: I have enough... of her trying to get back to you, all the time.

Leah: I DON'T FUCK*NG CARE ABOUT JORDAN... YOU ARE MY WIFE, Y/N... I'M WITH YOU, NOT HER.

Y/n: So she didn't ask you to marry her, then.

Leah: Not exactly.

Y/n: Can you just stick up for me, for once.

Leah: Are you serious? I'm always sticking up for you, babe, when didn't I? ... I don't know what to tell you, okay.... Babe, come on...

Y/n: So, nothing to worry about?

Leah: Nothing, okay?

Y/n: Okay... Can you drive back home, please?

Leah drives off and head to the house, on the way she puts her hand on your thigh. You grab her hand and lock yours into hers. Back home, you're really tired of all the emotions and everything that happened during the day. Jack and Lucas are already in bed. Leah quickly prepares something to eat, then you're both cuddling in the couch. Leah is still a bit upset about what happened between you and Jordan, earlier.

Leah: Please, don't punch anyone anymore.

Y/n: I didn't punch her... I wanted to... so badly. But I didn't.

Leah: Whatever it's Jordan or someone else, don't punch anyone... Those hands are too precious. They wear the material proof of my love for you.

Y/n: I'm sorry... for my behaviour, earlier.

Leah: Babe, it's fine... I understand why you did what you did but I'm with you. Our family is the most precious thing I have... Jordan isn't gonna mess that up. Never.

Y/n: I love you, Leah.

Leah: I love you too... Bed time?

Y/n: Bed time. Let's go.

You both head upstairs, check on the boys and go join Leah in bed. The next day, you are supposed to go to Leah's parents' house for a family dinner. You wake up, cuddled by Leah. You look at her and smile. She slowly wakes up.

Leah: Are you looking at me sleeping?

Y/n: Maybe... Good morning, my love.

Leah: Good morning, babe...

Y/n: Jack woke up at 4 a.m...

Leah: And Lucas woke up at 2:30 a.m. and 6 a.m...

Y/n: I don't want to move, I'm so good in your arms.