Part 5

You take your flight and head to England. Skip to Monday morning for your first appointment with Arsenal. You go to your appointment with your dad. You get to the Arsenal training center. You get in. Jonas Eidevall is waiting for you.

Jonas: Y/n Beckham? Nice to meet you. David, how are you, mate?

David: Glad to see you, Jonas.

Jonas: Come on, let's go in my office to have more privacy.

David: We follow you.

On the way, you see three girls chatting. You pass near them and catch an eye contact with one of them, but you still make your way. You get to the office.

Jonas: Come in, please, take a seat. First, how are you, Y/n?

Y/n: Really good, a bit tough cause I was used to Barcelona, but I'm really happy to be here.

Jonas: So obviously, what we can offer is place in the team as a forward, with same game time that you had at the Barça, a pretty good salary.

David: How long it would be?

Jonas: It would be a 3 years contract with the possibility of an extend. What do you think?

Y/n: I mean, it's a really good offer, and to be honest I don't think I could have the same offer in another club.

You read the whole contract, your dad does it too. You send a copy to your agent, Evan. Everyone has validated it. You sign your contract. You're officially an Arsenal player.

Jonas: Do you have a favorite number? We can give you the number 8, if you want?

Y/n: 8 is perfect. I'll take it.

Jonas: Perfect then, you'll have your kit tomorrow. I'm sorry, but training will start soon, so I'll have to go. So tomorrow morning, Y/n. David, it was a pleasure to see you. Once again, welcome to Arsenal to you.

You get out of Jonas' office. Your dad is a little further on the phone with Evan, your agent, when you pass near to a pretty rushed group of girls and you crash into someone.

Y/n: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...

Leah: You...

Steph: Leah, come on, we are gonna be late.

You keep looking at her, watching her leave the hallway. You got home with your dad.

Brooklyn: So how was your appointment with Arsenal?

Y/n: I'm gonna be the new number 8 for the next 3 years.

Romeo: So you signed?

Y/n: I did, dad was okay with it, Evan was okay with. I signed.

Romeo: So proud of you, sis.

Brooklyn: Yeah, you deserve it.

Cruz: So you're for Arsenal now?

Y/n: I'll still keep bringing you to the Man United game, don't worry.

Cruz: That's fine then, you can play for Arsenal.

The next morning, you check your phone and see a picture of you and Bruna as a memo. You text her.

Y/n: Hola, was just thinking about you. Just wanted to say hi.

You prepare yourself and go the Arsenal training center for your first training with your new team. You get there, get your training kit. On your way, you cross the path of someone...

Leah: Hey, stranger

Y/n: Hey, sorry about yesterday.

Leah: It's okay, do we know each other? I don't think so. I'm Leah, Leah Williamson.

Y/n: Yeah, I know who you are, I've heard of you.

Leah: Positive way, I hope. And who are you?

Y/n: You'll know it very quick.

You leave Leah with such questions in her head. Jonas has called for a meeting. You're all dressed with the Arsenal kit. You're waiting outside the room, waiting for Jonas to make a sign to you.

Jonas: Okay, girls, attention please for a few minute, I just want to introduce you girls our new transfer, coming from the Barça, welcome her in the nicest way, Y/n Beckham.

Jonas make a sign to you and you come in. You immediately match eye contact with Leah, smiling a little.

Y/n: Hi everyone, really happy to here, hope we're gonna make great things together.

Gio: It's good to see you here, mate, to remember the old time together.

Katie: Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Katie.

Y/n: Nice to meet you.

Beth: I'm Beth, this is Vivianne, glad to see you here.

Vivianne: You last season with the Barça was unreal, it's a really good thing to have you here.

Y/n: Thanks, I'm happy too.

Leah: So, that's who you are, stranger. I can finally put a name on the face. Nice to meet you, Y/n Beckham.

Jonas: Girls, you'll meet each other after training, if you're okay with it.

Skip training session, it's over, but you stay on the pitch keeping hitting the ball in the top right corner, when all the girls are heading to the changing room. Leah passes next to the pitch and stop a minute to watch you. Steph sees Leah outside watching you, so she goes outside and stand next to her.

Leah: She's unbelievable, I don't understand why Barcelona didn't keep her.

Steph: Apparently, things happened at Barcelona, and it was too much for her, so she left.

Leah: What kind of thing?

Steph: I don't know, you should ask Keira Walsh, she'll know probably.

Leah: Yeah, you're right.

Steph: Just an advice, you should watch yourself.

Leah: Why?

Steph: We all noticed how you look at her.

Leah: Come on, I barely know her for 3 hours now. Nothing's going on with her.

Leah doesn't look away, she keep looking at you. Steph doesn't believe that nothing is going on between you two due to the way you're both looking at each other. Coming back to you. You keep hitting the ball. Then you start struggling to breathe and a black screen come right in front of your eyes. You pass out. Leah and Steph see you falling down.

Leah: Y/N!!

Steph: Gosh!! I'll get the medic!