Part 50

All the girls cheer and go get into comfy clothes before it starts. Leah goes up to your room and she sees you asleep. She kisses your head and tucks you in a little bit. She gets changed and heads downstairs.

Viv: Y/n isn't joining?

Leah: No, she seems to be asleep.

Gio: Bless her, she had a rough day.

Leah: What do you mean?

Gio: I don't know what her argument with Pedri was about, but they weren't pretty fine when they came back from their talk.

Beth: You have no idea?

Gio: No, Y/n and Pedri share a lot of secrets.

Leah: What kind of secret?

Gio: Only God knows what they are about. I can't help you on that, Leah.

Leah runs back upstairs and gets into bed with you. You wake up slightly.

Y/n: Babe?

Leah: I'm here. I'm not going anywhere.

You turn around, and cuddle into her, Leah kisses your forehead and rubs your head. After 20 minutes of cuddling, you decide that you want to go to the movie night.

Leah: You sure? We don't have to.

Y/n: I want to.

Leah: Okay, babe.

You both head down and sit near the back on a double beanbag. You cuddle up to Leah and watch the movie.

The next day, you are all in training. You are feeling a lot better after yesterday and you are training really well. You are working on pushing forward, you have the ball at your feet and are dancing around all of the defenders. It's just you versus Leah, you put the ball through her leg and shoot. Leah is stood watching you laughing and shaking her head. You score the goal and look at the team who are all watching you in disbelief. They all look at each other.

Y/n: What?

Jonas: Y/n, you have beat every single one of our defenders.

Y/n: I did?

Beth: How did you not realised?

Y/n: I don't know, I just kept going... Didn't realise I was getting pass that many people...

Leah: Yeah, and you nutmegged me!

Y/n: Sorry... by your own wife...

You walk off a bit chuckling to yourself. An hour goes by.

Jonas: Right girls! Training is done for the day, go get into recovery, we will be going on a beach walk tonight, so get something to eat too.

Leah catches up with you.

Leah: Hey

Leah kisses you.

Y/n: Hey, come with me.

You grab her hand and take her up to your room.

Leah: Babe, we have recovery to go t---

You push her against the wall and kiss her passionately.

Leah: Mhm, you wanna play like that, do you?

You nod and kiss her neck.

Leah: Babe, as much as I love you, we need to go get in the ice bath.

Y/n: When did you get so boring?

Leah: Did you just call me boring?

Y/n: Mhm