Part 24

After showered and changed, you go home with the little squad: Lynn, Jule, Lena and Jill. They show you your room, you unpack and get comfortable. The girls has settled a little team party, for you to get introduce in the team in the right way. Quite everyone is here.

Ewa: Okay, guys, let's play a game. Truth or dare?

Svenja: Oh, come on, that's so childish.

Ewa: You don't have to play if you don't want to. But that's always the best game to learn to know people.

Marina: Come on, Sven, I'll be funny.

Svenja: Okay, fine, I play then.

Ewa: Okay, to remember the rules to everyone, those who don't want to answer their truth or don't want to do their dare, have to drink a shot. Let's start. Merle, truth or dare?

Merle: I'm gonna go with... truth.

Ewa: Would you rather do greatest save ever but losing a minor match, or failing doing the easiest save but win a major match?

Merle: Easy, failing the easiest one. If it means the team wins, I don't care having the shame.

Ewa: What a noble one!

Merle: Okay, let's keep going, Feli, truth or dare?

Felicitas: Let's do a dare.

Merle: I dare you to sing and post it on your Instagram.

Felicitas sings a song and post it on her Instagram story. Everyone is laughing. Jill is staring at you, so does Lena too.

Felicitas: Y/n, truth or dare?

Y/n: I'll choose truth.

Lena: What's the real reason why you left Arsenal?

Anyone was expecting this. A cold atmosphere settle down in the room. You didn't truly appreciate Lena's attitude towards and that question with it.

Y/n: You want the real reason?

Lena: Yes.

Y/n: My fiancée cheated on me with her ex. So I needed some space and time far away from there. That's the reason why I'm here. Any other question?

Everyone feels really uncomfortable for you and a silent reigns in the room.

Lynn: Y/n...

Y/n: No, it's okay, so my turn now. Alex, truth or dare?

Alex: Truth

Y/n: It's been 11 years, you're at Wolfsburg, you never wanted to go see something else?

Alex: Wolfsburg is my home, this is where my family is and where my heart belongs too. Lynn, truth or dare?

Lynn: I pick...Dare

Alex: I dare you to score in the next match and to chamber the opponent with what you always do at training.

Lynn: If I do that, I'll get a red card.

Lena: We'll have your back, don't worry.

Lynn: Okay, Lena, your turn.

Lena: I'm gonna go with... uhm... dare.

Lynn: I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room, according to you.

Lena stands up and go straight towards, she gives you a softy kiss on the lips. Jill breaks down in front of this scene. She doesn't say anything but you can clearly see that she feels bad. Lena smiles at you, you smile back and she goes sitting at her place. You throw a gaze at Jill, you can see she quite heartbroken. She avoids to cross your gaze for the rest of the whole little party. Later in the night, all the girls have left the house to go back at theirs.