Part 80

Someone is right behind and comes to sit next to you. You don't pay attention to it, but that person takes one of your headphones off to get your attention.

Lucy: Wanna talk about it?

Y/n: There's nothing to talk about.

Lucy: You sure?

Y/n: Shitty past...

Lucy: Can I ask you a question?

Y/n: Go head, it can't get worse than it already is...

Lucy: Is there a reason for Leah to be mad at?

Y/n: Just jealousy... There's nothing with Jess...

Lucy: And Charlie Grant? I saw you in the tunnel...

Y/n: It's a long story with her...

Lucy: Y/n...

Y/n: She used to date my little brother... and I used to date her too.

Lucy: That seems to be a long story...

Y/n: Leah hates me...

Lucy: No, she doesn't. Leah just doesn't understand everything cause she doesn't have all the information, that's why she's mad at you.

You don't respond, but lay your head on Lucy's shoulder. A few seconds later, the girls start to get on the bus. Leah gets in the bus, and sees you asleep on Lucy's shoulder.

Leah: Did she talk to you?

Lucy: Don't be mad at her. She will explain to you...

Leah just nods and go sit next to Keira in the back of the bus. Once the whole team is in the bus, you all head back to the hotel. You get out of the bus and get into the building.

Sarina: Y/n, I know it's late, but I would like to talk to you.

Y/n: Yeah, sure.

You take your stuff and follow Sarina in a room of the hotel you've never seen before. You're a bit intrigued and confused about what's going on and why she want to talk to you.

Sarina: You can sit.

Y/n: Thank you... So you want to talk to me...

Sarina: I heard about your arguments out of the pitch before and after the match.

Y/n: Oh...

Sarina: I'm sorry, Y/n, but I'm gonna ask you to leave the Camp.

Y/n: What?

Sarina: You're a world class player, Y/n, but you constantly let your personal business tear your performances and mentality down... I warned you once, and I'm not in a habit of do it twice... Our third city is Manchester, you can stay for the night but you'll have to leave tomorrow morning...

You can't believe what Sarina just said. You're kicked out of the England team. You run out of words to describe how you feel or to know what to say.

Sarina: Y/n, I'm sorry...

Y/n: Yeah, me too...

You get out of the room, disappointed and mad at yourself. You feel like you just lost everything, like for the first time you didn't know where your place is. You grab your stuff and goes upstairs to your room. When you step in, Jordan is already asleep. You hesitate for a second, and you start packing your stuff. Jordan wakes up to you moving in the room.

Jordan: What are you doing?

Y/n: Packing up my stuff...

Jordan: You leave? We overplay the story there...