Part 16

Viv is still at the hospital, Leah goes see her.

Leah: Hello, guys.

Beth: Hey

Viv: Didn't see you yet, how are you?

Leah: As you can see.

Viv: And Y/n? Better?

Leah: Yeah, real better. I heard you'll be released in a three days if everything's okay.

Viv: Can't wait.

Leah: I have a big news, actually.

Beth: What's going on?

Leah: I just ask Y/n's parents their permission to ask Y/n to marry me.

Beth: What? That's awesome.

Viv: Congrats, Leah. You two really deserve it.

Beth: You're really a cute couple.

Leah: Thanks girls, really appreciate. No idea when I'm gonna that, but I can at any time, now. But I also came to ask you something Beth.

Beth: Go for it.

Leah: Do you mind driving me home?

Beth: Of course not, I have to go anyway.

Beth gives a kiss to Viv and she leaves the hospital with Leah. Beth is taking her back to the house. Leah showers and go to bed. The next morning, Beth is picking up Leah and they both go the hospital. When Leah gets to your room, the door is already open. A girl is waiting in front of the room. Weird! Leah gets in your room and sees you talking with someone else.

Leah: Hey babe

There's a girl sitting on the chair next to your bed. Leah goes to give you a kiss and sit next to you on the bed.

Y/n: Hey cutie

Leah: Hi, I don't think we ever met before.

Y/n: Babe, this is Bruna.

Leah: Your ex-girlfriend, Bruna?

Bruna: Yeah, that's me. If that's bother you, I can leave.

Leah: No, it's okay, you can stay. I'm Leah, her girlfriend.

Bruna: Yeah, I guessed it. I heard about the accident and someone was dead worried in Spain, that she wanted to come and check on you.

Jana: Hey, old friend.

Y/n: Jana!

Jana: Alive then? Did you have the chance to talk the angels?

Y/n: I kinda did.

Jana: Don't ever do that again, okay?

Y/n: I'll try. I missed you, J.

Jana: I miss you too, everyone miss you at Barça.

The next few days, Viv has been released from the hospital, you have been too in the next few weeks. However, you're on crutches due to your tibia injury. You're at home. Leah has recovered really well from her sprain shoulder and wrist. She's back on the pitch for the training and the matches. It's the morning, you're lying on the couch, drinking your coffee, watching the last match of Arsenal. Leah rushes downstairs, pretty late as usual, for her game against Chelsea at Meadow Park, her first game since the accident.

Leah: Babe, I have to go, I'm already late for my match. Do you need anything before I go?

Y/n: Just a kiss, to fill the emptiness that you're gonna left.

Leah: You want me to stay? I can ask Jonas...

Y/n: ...Babe, I'm just kidding. You have to go. But I really want my kiss.