Part 46

You drive back home and park in front of the house. Leah is waiting outside for you, sitting on the stairs of the porch. You go sit next to her.

Y/n: Sorry, I'm late.

Leah: You had fun with the girls.

Y/n: Yeah, it was really good. How was your night?

Leah: I watched over the boys.

Y/n: They are in bed?

Leah: No, they are in a bar drinking beers. Y/n, of course, they are in bed, they're only a month old...

Y/n: Leah...

Leah: I'm gonna go to bed... By the way, I planned you a meeting, at 10 am, with Jonas, tomorrow.

Y/n: What for?

Leah: To sign your extension contract with Arsenal....

Y/n: Leah....

She goes straight to bed. You stay a little longer outside and join her to bed. Once again, you try to make a move towards her, but she ignores you and move away. You struggle to fall asleep, but at some point, the tiredness turns you off. You wake up to Lucas crying in his bed, hungry. Leah is asleep, you get up and go feed him. After this, you hold him and cradle him in your arms. You look at him, just admiring how beautiful your son is. You stand up and head to Jack's room. You sit next to Jack's bed, still cradling Lucas in your arms. You look at Jack sleeping so well in his tiny bed.

Y/n: I love you so, so, so much... You're my whole life.

Lucas is so calm in your arms, admiring the world around him. You start feeling the tears running down your face. You're so focus on them. You don't notice that Leah is watching the three of you from the doorway. She sighs. There, you notice her, and she notices the tears.

Leah: You okay?

Y/n: Yes, I'm okay.

Leah: Are they okay?

Y/n: Jack is sleeping like an angel. And Lucas... he was hungry. I fed him, and we are just having a little moment together... I woke you up?

Leah: I just didn't feel you in the bed, so I just came to check.

Y/n: I'll go to the meeting, tomorrow, with Jonas.

Leah: Really?

Y/n: Yeah, I'll go.

Leah gets closer to you, she wipes your tears away. Leah kisses you passionately. She takes Lucas off of you and goes putting him back in his bed. When she comes back to you, she goes straight for a hug.

Leah: Don't you think we should go back to bed?

Y/n: Leah...

Leah grabs your hand, pulls you out of Jack's room, and pins you against the wall. She starts kissing your neck, and kissing you passionately. You start moaning. Leah lifts you up and walks you to your room. You do your thing with Leah. The next morning, you wake up in Leah's arms. She's stroking your hair, looking at you with a smile on her face. You open your eyes, see her and immediately smile. Leah goes straight for a kiss.

Leah: Good morning...

Y/n: Good morning, wifey.... What time is it?

Leah: It's around 9 am.

Y/n: I have to go get ready, babe.

You start getting out of bed when Leah grabs your hand and pulls you back in her arms. Leah has a little smirk, you smile to see how cheeky she is.