Part 53

The rest of camp goes pretty smoothy, you are training really well and finally feels like you're finally back at Arsenal. You are on the plane home, sat next to Leah who is holding your hand. You fall asleep on Leah's shoulder. She kisses your head and strokes her thumb on your hand. A couple hours later, the planes lands and you're both heading to Leah's parents, not able to wait any longer to see the boys.

Leah: Hey mom.

Amanda: Leah...

Jacob: Hey girls... how was Spain?

Leah: Hectic...

Y/n: ... It was great, really great...

Leah: How are the boys?

Amanda appears with Jack in her arms. When your son sees you two, Jack shows up with a big smile and stretches his arms out, asking to be in your arms.

Amanda: There's a little man who has been waiting for you, for days.

You take Jack into your arms and tickle him. You can hear him laughing so loud. Leah is just looking at you, smiling. Suddenly, someone is crying.

Amanda: I guess, someone is awake now.

Leah: Let me go get him.

Leah heads to her old room, now rearrange as the boys room. She gets in, Lucas is crying so badly. Leah is leaning on Lucas, he also stretches his arms so Leah can pick him in her arms. She wipes a few tears away, and put a gently kiss on his head.

Leah: Hey sweet little boy, everything's okay... We are here... Your moms are back... It's okay...

You drive the boys back home. It feels really good to be back in England. You spend the rest of the day, playing with the boys outside. You're, now, in bed, cuddling up with Leah, when you get a text on your phone. The message:

Pedri: I heard about your talk with Bruna. Thank you for telling her the truth... So you won't come back?

Leah ends up falling asleep pretty quickly, you lie awake for a while so you decide to text back Pedri.

Y/n: I'll be back in Barcelona, but I don't think I'll come back at the Barça.

Pedri: Too bad, I wished we could more time together, to fix the last years.

Y/n: We don't need that. Barça Kids Club, uh?

Pedri: Barça Kids Club.

You stare at the message, not knowing what to say back. You don't respond, you put your phone down and fall asleep. The next morning, Leah wakes up before you. She gets up, goes check on the twins, gets them ready and starts making breakfast. You wake up a little later and go to the kitchen, you put your arms around her waist and put your head on her shoulder.

Y/n: Good morning.

Leah: Good morning, babe. Sit down, the breakfast is almost ready.

Y/n: I love your breakfasts.

Leah: And I love you.

Leah puts the plate in front of you and sits down. You take a piece of your banana and give it to Jack, who is sat next to you in his highchair. You start eating then remember the discussion you had with Pedri, last night. You debate on telling Leah or keeping it to yourself. You need to tell her.

Y/n: I had a talk with Pedri, last night.

Leah: Is everything okay?

Y/n: I--- I won't go back to the Barça.

Leah stop eating and look at you.

Leah: What?

Y/n: I have too much history there. I need to move on.