Part 43

Three days later, Arsenal is playing at Meadow Park, against Chelsea. It's a big match, you decide to go with Jana and Jill. You sat in the middle of the crowd, watching you teammates.

Interview: Hello and welcome everyone, to this big match, Arsenal will face Chelsea, still looking this first place in the WSL championship.

Kickoff:

2': Goal for Chelsea from Sam Kerr; decisive pass from Guro Reiten

16': Goal for Arsenal from Stina BlackStenius

24': Goal for Arsenal from Kim Little: on a penalty

32': Yellow for Arsenal: Katie McCabe

40': Substitute for Chelsea: Kadeisha Buchanan replaces Jelena Cankovic

45+5': Goal for Arsenal from Niamh Charles; own goal.

Half-Time: 3-1 for Arsenal

Second half:

46': Substitute for Chelsea: Melanie Leupolz replaces Niamh Charles

51': Yellow card for Chelsea: Melanie Leupolz

57': Substitute for Arsenal: Victoria Pelova replaces Katie McCabe

63': Substitute for Chelsea: Johanna Rytting Kaneryd replaces Sophie Ingle

70': Substitute for Arsenal: Laura Weinroither replaces Noelle Maritz

Suddenly, you start feeling cramps and contractions. At the beggining, you pretend it's all fine, but more the minutes go by, it gets more intense. Jill turns her head to you, seeing you shaking around.

Jill: Y/n? Is everything okay?

Y/n: No, not really. I kinda feel like it's now.

Jana: Okay, let's bring you to the hospital.

Y/n: You need to tell Leah. She needs to know.

Jill: Okay, Jana, you take her to the hospital. I'll make sure Leah knows about it.

A few minutes later, you're in the car with Jana heading to the hospital. The contractions are getting more intense and closer, as the minutes fly. Jana drives as fast as she can. On the other side, Jill is trying to get to sideline where is Jonas. She's trying to get pass the security, but they don't want to let her in. A member of the Arsenal staff sees her and recognize her, he goes towards Jill.

Staff member: Jill? What are you doing here?

Jill: You need to get Leah out of the pitch.

Staff member: Why?

Jill: Her wife is heading to the hospital, right now. She's about to give birth.

Staff member: Are you sure?

Jill: Yeah, my girlfriend is driving her to the hospital.

Staff member: Okay, thanks for the news, I'll inform Jonas, so she can get subbed off.

Jill waits there, so she can go with Leah. Jonas gets the information and immediately subbed off Leah. She's really confused about that decision. She doesn't understand why she's taking out, being replaced by Jen Beattie.

Leah: Why are subbing me off?

Jonas: You have two little men to welcome in this world.

She doesn't understand for a few second, then run straight to the changing room. She grabs her bag and throw things in it. Leah runs out of the changing and land on Jill, waiting for her.