Part 9

A little while later, you're in front of the house watching some pictures of you and Bruna on your phone. Brooklyn comes outside and sit next to you.

Brooklyn: Hey, you should stop doing this.

Y/n: I know.

Brooklyn: You remember when we were young, every time one of us was sad or afraid, we watched the stars together and imagine figures with them to calm us down.

Y/n: Thanks Brooks

Brooklyn: I'll always be there for you, no matter what. You're my little sister and I'll always protect you.

Y/n: I love you

Brooklyn: I love you too.

You watch the stars with Brooklyn for a little while and you see a car parks in front of your house. It's Leah.

Leah: Hey

Y/n: Hey, what are you doing here?

Leah: I heard about the picture and I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Sorry, I'm Leah Williamson, Y/n's--- Y/n's teammate.

Brooklyn: Brooklyn, the eldest brother. I'll let you guys to talk. Is everything gonna be okay?

Y/n: Yeah, don't worry, Brooks.

Brooklyn gets back in, and Leah goes sitting next to you.

Y/n: So you know about the picture?

Leah: Yeah, Steph got a notification on her phone at the pub, and the picture popped up.

Y/n: So you all know.

Leah: The whole team is with you. I'm with you. I'm sorry for the picture. She's an idiot for doing this to you, you're an amazing person, she's doing a huge mistake right now.

Y/n: Thanks, I really appreciate that you came checking on me.

Leah: If I'm totally honest with you, I wouldn't be able to sleep well tonight if I didn't checked if you were okay.

Y/n: Why?

Leah: Because I like you.

Y/n: Leah... I can't deal with a new relationship at the moment.

Leah: I know, you have your ex, and now Bruna, but I wanted you to know it. I'm here. I'll always be here for you.

Y/n: There's nothing going on with Niamh, we just saw each other after years without news.

Leah: I understand.

Leah goes for a kiss on your cheek, then stands up to leave the place. You hold her back.

Y/n: Leah!

She turns around.

Y/n: Thanks for coming tonight. See you tomorrow.

Leah: Anytime, see you tomorrow.

Leah goes back to her car and drives off your place. You stay a little bit outside and goes back in to go to bed.

David: England captain, right?

Y/n: I should go to bed, I have training tomorrow morning. Night dad.

David smiles knowing there's probably something between you and Leah. You have a tiny little smile. You head to your room and fall asleep with the thought of Leah and what she said to you. The next morning, you get up, once again, you have about ten missed call from Bruna with unread text. You sigh and get your stuff and go to the Arsenal Training Center. You walk through the hallways. You head to Jonas' office. You knock at the door.

Jonas: Come in. Y/n? What can I do for you?

You get out of his office and head to the changing room. You're all alone in the changing room. Steph comes in.

Steph: Hey, how are you today?

Y/n: Steph, I know you know, I know you all know.

Steph: I'm sorry for you.

Y/n: It's okay.

Leah comes in, and immediately smiles when she sees you. You smiles at her. Steph notices this, she comes sitting next to you when Leah is putting her cleats on.

Steph: Did you talk to Leah?

Y/n: She came at my house last night, we talked for a bit.

Steph: She came to your house? When are you going to get together? Seriously? What's stopping you? You have no girlfriend and you definitely like her.

Y/n: I need to solve this thing with Bruna before doing anything with Leah.

Steph: You're gonna call her?

Y/n: Actually, I asked Jonas for days off, I'm going back in Spain for a few days.

Leah heard you and you can tell her smile dropped a little bit. She looked at you quite sad.

Leah: So you're going back at the Barça?

Y/n: I'm not going back at the Barça, I'm going back in Barcelona.

Leah: For Bruna?

You don't even have the time to answer that Leahgets out of the changing room upset.