Part 22

She hugs you immediately. Georgia feels guilty for what's happening for you. You throw a little smile at her to recomfort her, than hug her.

Y/n: Thank G, for everything.

Georgia: I'm sorry for you and Leah.

Y/n: Yeah, me too.

Beth: Let's go.

You leave the house with Beth. You take your car and follow Beth on the road. In the car, you let yourself go and let the tears falling down your face. A few minutes later, you arrived at Beth and Viv's. Jana, Gio and Jess has left since a little while. You put a foot in the house and Viv comes to give you the biggest hug. You completely lose yourself and start crying your eyes out. After a little moment, Beth has called Jonas to tell him you're not gonna be at the Training Center today, like Beth and Viv. You spend your day in your room crying over your relationship with Leah. You haven't eat, drink or sleep the whole day. Viv and Beth start to be worried about you.

Viv: We've never saw her like that before. It's like she's barely living.

Beth: I hate seeing her like that.

Viv: Weird, but I can't imagine her without Leah and can't imagine Leah without her.

Beth: Same, there were so perfect for each other. Maybe if her brother was there, it could be great for her.

Viv: Brooklyn?

Beth: Yeah, I heard they were pretty close. Maybe she would feel better.

Viv: I'll call him.

A few hours later, Viv has called Brooklyn. He's pretty worried for you, and very pissed at Leah. You're still in your room, haven't eat, haven't drink and haven't sleep for hours. You look like a zombie, right now. Your phone rings. It's obviously Brooklyn. You pick up the phone.

Brooklyn: Hey little sis.

Y/n: Hey Brooks.

Brooklyn: Viv and Beth called me. I know about Leah. How do you feel?

Y/n: I didn't that a heart could break twice at such a level. I feel like a sh*t.

Brooklyn: I'm sorry, I wished I could be there with you.

Y/n: I understand, you can't come back in UK right now. It's okay, I have the girls to look after me.

Brooklyn: What happened? I thought it was a wedding that we're gonna face up, not a break-up.

Y/n: That's what I thought too. Apparently, we were both wrong.

Brooklyn: Where are you two up to, now?

Y/n: I don't know.

Brooklyn: I know you love her, but do you think you'll be able to overcome this cheating?

Y/n: I'm not sure... I don't think so.

Brooklyn: What do you want to do?

Y/n: I want to disappear for a while.

Brooklyn: Sis, seriously, what do you want to do?

Y/n: I don't know. If I could hear myself, I think I should ask my club for loan so I don't see Leah again.

Brooklyn: That's what you did with Bruna, look how it ended up.

Y/n: I need to think about it.

Brooklyn: I'm sorry, little sis, but I have to go. But listen, whatever you decide to do, I'm with you. I'll always be with you.

Y/n: I love you, Brooks.

Brooklyn: I love you too, bye.

Brooklyn ends the phone call. At the exact same moment, the bell rings at the front door. Beth goes and opens the door.