Part 66

You stay a few minute more to celebrate the news that Brooklyn brought in. Then, you say "bye" to everyone, and head outside with the twins in their stroller. You drive back home. You pass the front door, the twins in your arms. You look for Leah, but can't find her in the house.

Y/n: Babe, we're back. Babe? Leah?

Leah: Outside, babe.

You take the boys with you and head to the garden, when you see someone familiar sat on one of the garden chair. You're really surprised, but also confused at the same time.

Y/n: Jana? What are you doing here?

Jana: Surprise... I came to see you.

There's a mix of emotions, joy but also confusion. You give Leah the boys, who are sat on Leah's lap now, and go towards Jana to give her a big hug.

Y/n: Ooh, you definitely need to talk to me, right?

Leah: I'll let you, guys, to talk. I'm gonna take care of the boys.

Leah feels like she's a little too much there. She quickly understand that Jana needs to talk but won't fully do it, if Leah's there.

Y/n: You okay?

Jana: Yeah, I just asked for days off with Barcelona.

Y/n: Jill didn't tell me you were supposed to come in England. When are you joining her at Manchester?

Jana: I'm not going to Manchester, actually.

To those words, you understand that something is really wrong with Jill. Weird, none of them both have been telling you what was going on. You feel a bit concerned knowing how much they love each other, you're a little shocked by the news. Jana always tries to tone down to not worry you. From the living room, Leah is listening. To a certain point, Leah just gets closer and just stand in the doorway listening.

Y/n: Is everything okay with her?

Jana: Yeah, I think so.

Y/n: Jana.... I know you better than your mom. Why are you here? Just tell me the truth.

Jana: I needed some time away from the world. You are my shelter... But I can leave, if you want to.

Y/n: Are you joking? You're gonna stay here.

Leah: You'll always be welcome with us. You're family, Jana.

You go through the rest of the day. You eat dinner with Leah and Jana, then go put Jack and Lucas in bed. You're upstairs with Jana, while Leah is cleaning the dishes downstairs. You're setting up the airbed in Jack's room, with the sheets, cover and pillows.

Y/n: There you go, it'll be easier for you to sleep in the same room as Jack than Lucas.

Jana: Still hard feeling with sleep?

Y/n: Awful... Can I ask you what's going on with Jill?

You quite understood that it was a touchy subject, but you're too curious and worried to forget about it.

Jana: The fact that she's in England, I'm in Spain, we just... it's just really hard to not be with her. We've got into a lot of fights, lately, and... I don't know...

Y/n: Are you still together?

Jana: We haven't pronounce the words "break up", if it's your question.

Y/n: Okay, can I ask you something else?

Jana: Go ahead.

Y/n: Do you still want to be with Jill?