Part 34

You park in the driveway and just go sit on the stairs of the porch. A few seconds later, Leah comes out of the house to sit next to you. She just looks at you.

Leah: Are you okay?

Y/n: I'm so happy that... I feel like... it's not even real.

Leah: It is real, babe.

You put your head on Leah's shoulder and locked your hand into hers. You're just breathe and enjoy the present.

Y/n: Don't you see yourself here, in a little while, with a little kid running around with a ball at its feet?

Leah: What?

Y/n: I mean, I know we've never spoke about that. That is just a thought I'm throwing on the table, nothing serious.

Leah is really disturbed. You never spoke about having kids together before and is really a serious subject to her. You seem to talk about it like you don't really care, not being serious about it.

Leah: You want kids?

Y/n: Yeah, who doesn't want kids. Especially with you. It's okay. Do I have time to get my stuff out of my car before the girls arrive or not?

Leah: Uhm... yeah... There are not supposed to be there by an hours.

Y/n: Great, you help me?

Still quite disturbed, Leah helps you taking your stuff out of the car. You sort your stuff. You put some box in the living room, some old decorations you had when you lived together. You go upstairs and tweak your last stuff because tomorrow your plane is pretty early. Minutes later, someone rings at the front door. The girls are starting to arrive for the dinner. You get downstairs and welcome them with Leah.

Y/n: Hey girls.

Beth: My fav girl...

Viv: Hey...

Y/n: You're my fav too.

Leah: Hey...

Y/n: No need to be jealous, guys. It doesn't look great on you.

Leah: Cheeky girl.

Leah teases you a bit. As long as the minute goes by, the girls are arriving one by one. All the girls are so smiley and happy to be there and share this moment with you. You spend a really good afternoon and night with them. At some point, you go sit on a garden chair on your own, with a drink in your hand. Still nostalgic, you look at your friend and your future wife just having some fun and smiling, laughing. Teyah comes sitting next to you.

Teyah: What are you doing on your own?

Y/n: Just admiring how lucky I am. I kinda have everything I ever wanted.

Teyah: Lucky girl, anyway, we can't wait to have you back at Arsenal next season.

Y/n: Yeah, I'll be back home.

Suddenly, Viv comes to you with a pretty concerned look on her face. You understand something's up.

Viv: Teyah, do you mind? I would like to talk to Y/n, just the two of us.

Teyah: Uhm, no, of course not.

Teyah stand up and join the others, you're pretty intrigued by Viv's behavior. She sits next to you and look at you weirdly.

Y/n: What's going on?

Viv: Why you didn't tell me?

Y/n: Tell you what?

Viv: About you and Jill, why you didn't tell me?

Y/n: I didn't know that I had to tell you everything that is happening in my life. Sorry, Viv... Lynn called me, earlier, to talk to me about her.