Part 37

Today, England plays against the USA for the Semi-Final. You watch the match from the substitutes seats. A little nervous. England has a great start with a first goal at the 10th minutes, scored by Lauren Hemp. She dedicates it to your by showing your shirt's number with her hands. Then a second goal is scored by Georgia Stanway at the 33th minutes. This time, Georgia comes celebrating with you towards the bench. The USA tries to catch up the score by scoring a goal, but it's not enough. England is reaching to the Final. At the final whistle, Sarina turns around to you, you understand through her gaze that it's up to you now to make win your country. And you're more than ready for that. You get on the pitch to celebrate with everyone. You get to Leah.

Y/n: You did it, babe.

Leah: We did it.

Y/n: Let's go lift the trophy.

Leah: Together. Always and Forever.

Y/n: Always and Forever.

You celebrate with the teams, your wife and the fans. The next two days, you're back in training and go hard on yourself to really be fit for the Final. Sarina is really happy about how you recover and the desire you have to make this one count. Here is the Final against France. Sarina decides to put you on the bench first, she doesn't want to risk another injury with your ankle.

Kickoff:

23': Goal for France from Wendie Renard, on a penalty; W. Renard takes her responsibilities. All in cold blood, she takes, Mary Earps left on her right side, the opposite view! France takes the lead.

36': Goal for France from Kadidiatou Diani; decisive pass from Amandine Henry. On a counter flash triggered by C. Matéo, the difference is made on the left side. Henry makes a run, before delivering an offering for Diani who easily ends up at the far post! The break is done!

41': Substitute for England: Beth Mead replaces Lauren James

41': Substitute for England: Y/n Beckham replaces Alessia Russo

45+7': Yellow card for France: Amandine Henry

Half-Time: 2-0 for France

Second half:

55': Yellow card for England: Ella Toone

64': Substitute for France: Laurina Fazer replaces Clara Matéo

71': Substitute for England: Niamh Charles replaces Jess Carter

80': Goal for England from Georgia Stanway, on a penalty. Stanway advances in front of Peyraud-Magnin. The number 8 decides to hit on the right of the French goalkeeper who starts from the right side and touches the ball...but enough to prevent it from finishing its race in the back of the net! Hope is reborn!

81': Goal for England from Y/n Beckham; decisive pass from Beth Mead. England recover a high ball with Walsh in front of Henry. The lionesses continue. Long ball for Beckham who plays in support of Beth Mead who gives her over the defense. On the right of the area, the English prodigy lies down to unleash a terrible volley which goes to pierce Peyraud-Magnin! The English are back, it's incredible!

87': Yellow card for England: Beth Mead

90': Substitute for France: Eve Perisset replaces Elisa De Almeida

90+5': Yellow Card for France: Eugénie Le Sommer

90+8': Yellow Card for England: Georgia Stanway

Extra-time: 2-2

102': Substitute for England: Jordan Nobbs replaces Ella Toone

103': Substitute for England: Chloe Kelly replaces Lauren Hemp