Part 41

Lucy: Leah, stop, nothing happened between. That's not possible.

Leah: Why not?

Lucy: Cause she was with Bruna at this time. Did you forget?

Leah: Fair enough.

Lucy: Come on, go get your wife.

Leah stands up and head towards you. Lucy stays in the back, watching the two of you. Leah comes and put her arms around your waist, then kisses you.

Pablo: It was nice to you again, and nice to meet you Leah. Call me when you come in Barcelona, we could catch up.

Y/n: Yeah, it would be really cool.

Pablo: Nice to meet you Leah.

Leah: Same Pablo.

Pablo leaves the two of you alone. You turn around, face Leah and just kiss her. You put your arms around her neck, when she still has her arms around your waist.

Leah: I didn't know that you two knew each other.

Y/n: I grew up with him at Barcelona. Pablo is 3 years younger than me, he's like a little brother. I didn't see Pedri, tonight. But it's always have been Jana, Gio, Pablo, Pedri, Bruna and I. The Barça kids club.

Leah: The Barça kids club? I thought you two were a love thing.

Y/n: A love thing? No, I was already into Bruna when I met Pab.

Leah: I'm sorry.

Y/n: You're really cute... Pab is one of my favorite person in the world, but nothing can happen between us. I'm already into you.

Leah: I hope so.

After a little while, you get back to the hotel to get changed. You decide to go out for dinner with a bunch of the girls who were at the Ballon d'Or. Obviously, you don't drink alcohol during the whole night, so the girls are a bit suspicious. During the night, you post this, on Instagram:

Message: Special night for my career, tonight. A really honor to have received the Ballon D'Or, receiving the title of the best female player in the world for 2024-2025 season. Thank you to everyone, and everything. The dream's still on.

You start receiving thousands of messages congratulating you. And you're still waiting for one, your dad's. Your whole family congrats you, even Leah's family, but not your dad. You're a bit sad of it. You haven't spoken to each other, since the pregnancy announcement.

Leah: Hey, what's going on?

Y/n: He didn't text me. He always does.

Leah: He will, okay?

Y/n: I'm not sure about that. My dad is always here or always text me, since I'm 7. This time, it's different.

Leah: It's gonna be okay. I promise.

You're really sad about the state of yourrelationship with your dad. Leah knows how close you are with him. She justpulls you into a big hug trying to comfort you, and kisses you head multipletimes. At some point, you decide it's time for you to go back to the hotel,pretty tired of your day. The next day, you go back in England with Leah.

You spend the next few days at home or at the Arsenal Training Center, still no news from your dad. You have celebrated your win at the Ballon D'Or with the girls, of course. Now, you're walking in the Arsenal hallways when you land in front of Gio, Teyah and Kathrine.

Y/n: Hey girls.

Teyah: Hey, what's up?

Kathrine: Hey, what are you doing here?