Part 30

On the other hand, in the common room, everyone is having some fun. At some point, Leah looks around and realizes you're not there, while Beth is there, Georgia and Keira are there, everyone that you're close too are there.

Leah: Guys, I'll be back, I'll just go in my room to check on Y/n to be sure she's okay.

Tooney is in the middle of a FIFA match against Chloe. Chloe is winning.

Ella: No need to go upstairs, she isn't.

Leah: Where is she?

Ella: Alessia and I saw her heading out like an hour and half ago.

Leah, Okay, thanks.

Leah is getting worried, she doesn't like when you're acting like loneliness is your best friend. It's scaring her. Georgia and Keira notice this.

Keira: You okay?

Leah: Y/n headed out an hour and a half ago, and I have no news. She didn't even tell me.

Hannah: If it can help you to relax, she needed to call someone.

Leah: Do you know who?

Hannah: Didn't tell us.

Georgia: Leah, relax.

Leah: I'll just go check on her.

Keira: Do you want us to help you to find her?

Leah: Bothering you?

Georgia: Of course, not. Come on, let's go find her.

Leah, Georgia and Keira head out and start looking for you. On your side, you're relief by this talk with Jana. You smile. You text Jill.

Y/n: Hey, dutchy girl. Hope everything's fine at your Camp. First day started and my level of stress is at the ceiling. Try to stay positive as much as possible. I miss the little team of the house. Say hi to Lynn for me, please. Love you.

You send it to Jill. You stand up and then you go lay on the grass like a starfish. Suddenly, you hear a loud voice screaming.

Keira: Y/n! Gosh, there you are. We were like looking for you for like 30 minutes.

Y/n: Here I am.

Keira: What are you doing on the grass?

Y/n: Just connecting with the Earth.

Keira: No, don't be weird. Please, don't be weird, like that.

Y/n: I'm not, I just needed to breathe for a second.

Keira just comes next to you, and lay down on the grass too.

Keira: What's wrong?

Y/n: I feel like there's so much pressure on my shoulder, cause considered as one of the best young player in the world, and because I'm a Beckham.

Keira: You have to understand that you don't have to be like your dad. He made his own choices, you have to do yours. It's your life, Y/n. You're an amazing player, and it's not because of your dad, but because of you, your hard work, your choices and your talent. Be your own player, before being other's player.

Y/n: Thank you Kei, that's what Jana said.

Keira: You called her?

Y/n: Yeah, she's always the one I call when I need to talk about deep things. She's the sister I never had... by the way, everyone is saying hi to you and Lucy.

Keira: Everyone?

Y/n: It's Spanish Camp, I had Mapi, Claudia, Patri, Alexia...on the phone.

Keira: Oh okay. Did Bruna was there?