Part 51

The next day, you wake up before Leah. You head downstairs. It's pretty early, no one is up yet. You peacefully eat a breakfast. Then, you text Leah, telling her you are at the pitches and head there. You sit on the edge of the ground, thinking. You look at your phone and see more texts from Pedri and Pablo. You stay sat down for a bit then Jonas comes out and sees you. He sits next to you.

Jonas: How are you feeling today?

Y/n: Honestly, not really good.

Jonas: I guess, last night wasn't enough to solve your problem.

Y/n: It got worse, actually. Do you mind...

Jonas: ... there's no training session, this morning. Do what you have to do.

Y/n: I'm sorry to bother you with my personal problems.

Jonas: It's okay.

Y/n: I have to tell you that I'll have to go to the Barça Training Centre to solve my problem.

Jonas: Is it about a contract?

Y/n: No, it's about a player there.

Jonas: Okay, that's fine with me.

Y/n: Thank you so much.

Jonas: Take care of yourself, that's all I'm asking.

You stay there for a few more minutes, then you head back to your room where Leah is now awake. From the moment she sees you, she starts to smile. You rush getting ready.

Leah: What are you doing?

Y/n: I have to get prepared.

Leah: For what? Where are you going?

Y/n: I have to go the Barça Training Centre. I have something there to do.

Leah: Wait, I'll come with you.

Y/n: Babe, don't be offended, but I don't think it's a good idea.

Leah: Is everything okay between us?

Y/n: What? What are you talking about? Yeah, everything's fine.

Leah: You sure? We barely saw each other since we arrived here. You're acting weird and distant since you went to that reunion with the Barça Kids. Something happen with Pedri and you don't want to talk to me about it... What's going on?

Y/n: I'm sorry... You're right, I didn't give you a lot of time, lately. But I promise, it'll change, okay?

Leah: Okay... I guess I'll have to wait a little more so I can know what's going on.

Y/n: I have to go.

Leah: Babe?

Y/n: Yes?

Leah: Stay safe, okay?

Y/n: I will. I love you.

Leah: I love you more.

You give her a kiss and head out of the room. You land on the hallway, surprised by Gio and Teyah.

Y/n: Hey

Teyah: Hey, what's up?

Y/n: I'm good. Gio, I'm heading to Barcelona, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me.

Gio: Right now?

Y/n: Yeah, I need to talk to Bruna.

Gio: Is it... about... what happened between you and Pedri?

Y/n: Yeah, are you coming?

Gio: Yes, I'm coming.

Y/n: Let's go then.