Part 25

You have listen carefully to Leah's voicemail. You're pretty disturbed by what you have just heard. You feel guilty and nostalgic, you miss the old days with Leah. Suddenly, you feel a hand on your shoulder, you jump and realize that it's just Jill.

Y/n: Jill.

Jill: Hey, everything okay?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm okay.

You take Jill's hand off your arm and go back to the changing room, confirming the tension between you and Jill. She stays outside the changing room, sighing of your behavior. You take your shower, get changed and you go back to your place. You haven't talk to anyone. Anyone understand why you're acting weird like that.

Lena: Y/n, is everything alright?

Y/n: I'm gonna go for a walk.

Lynn: Do you want us to come with you?

Y/n: Actually, I have something else to do and I have to do it on my own.

You leave the house on your own. Jill looks at you, powerless, Lynn notices it.

Lynn: You okay?

Jill: Yeah, I am, but she's not. And I can't do anything about it.

Back to you. You're walking in the surrounding streets, looking at your phone but more precisely Leah's phone number. You hesitate but you want to call her, so you quickly press on it and phone her.

Leah: Hello?

Y/n: Hey

Leah: Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah, that's me.

Leah: How are you?

Y/n: I'm okay.

Leah: Did you get my voicemail?

Y/n: Yeah, I got it, and I listen to it after my match.

Leah: Oh yeah, your first match with Wolfsburg, how did it went?

Y/n: Amazing, I scored my first double, and I saw Georgia. We were playing against Bayern. It's thanks to her if I decided to call you.

Leah: And why are you calling me? I mean, I wanted for this, for days, but I don't really feel like you have something to tell me.

Y/n: I just wanted you to know that I miss you too.

Leah: You do?

Y/n: Of course, I do. It's not because we're not together anymore that I don't love you. I will always love you.

Leah: Maybe it's not over between us. I don't want us to be over.

Y/n: I still need time, Leah.

Leah: Okay, then, take the time you need.

Y/n: I have to go, I guess we'll see each other on England camp, in a few weeks.

Leah: Yeah, I guess I'll wait till that moment to see you.

Y/n: See you.

You hang up the phone before Leah can even say a letter. You miss her so much but your heart is still haunted by the picture of Leah and Jordan that morning. You sit on a bench and start crying. You let go all the tears you're holding in for days. Minutes after, you go back home, you're cold and distant. The other girls can clearly see that you cried.

Jill: Y/n...

Y/n: I need to go for a run.

You go straight to your room but Jill has enough, she follows you.