Part 10

You follow her in the hallway.

Y/n: Leah, stop.

Leah: You know, I shouldn't react like that. That's true.

Y/n: It's just for 3 days.

Leah: 3 days that you're gonna spend with your ex-girlfriend. I'm sorry, but you know how I feel about you. I can't help myself. We have training.

Leah is about to head to the pitch when you grabs Leah by the hand.

Y/n: Hey, you have nothing to be worry about.

Leah: If you say so.

Leah heads to the pitch quite upset and you go back to the changing room to put your cleats on. Steph smiles.

Y/n: What?

Steph: You are acting like a couple. Leah is so jealous right now.

Y/n: Shut up, Steph.

Skip to when you land in Spain. You immediately go to the Barcelona Training Center. You see those people who used to be your workmates. It's training session's time. You head to the training pitch. You watch from the side, an angle where no one can see you to not disturb the group. Suddenly, someone comes and stands next to you.

Camila: Hola

You turn your head and recognize Camila Garcia, the girl that Bruna cheated on you with. You don't reply to her, pissed as you are.

Camila: What are you doing here?

Y/n: I have something to deal with.

Camila: Something to deal with Bruna?

Y/n: Yeah.

Camila: Listen, I didn't mean to...

Y/n: ... I don't fucking care, you did what you did and Bruna cheated on me.

Camila: She didn't, you were on a break.

Y/n: Yes, on a break, not a break up. I don't care, okay, I just came to clear things up. You have nothing to worry about. One thing, stay the hell away from me.

It's the end of the training session, and you show up to everyone.

Mapi: Y/N!

Claudia: What are you doing here?

Patri: No way!

Everyone is so happy to see you back at the Barça. Lucy jumps on your back. You fall down and everyone pile on you. Everyone except Bruna.

Jonathan: Y/n, glad to see you, how you are ? What are you doing here?

Y/n: Glad to see you too, Jonathan. I'm here to clear something up.

Among everyone, you recognize a face, Jana. You run toward her and hug her tight.

Jana: Hola bestie.

Y/n: I've missed you.

Jana: How long are you staying in Spain?

Y/n: Arsenal gave me 3 days off.

Jana: You're here for what happen with Bruna and Camila?

Y/n: Yeah, to clear things. I was just wondering if I could at yours.

Jana: That's not even a question, of course, you will.

Everyone go back to changing room but someone is waiting for you.

Bruna: Hey

Y/n: Hey

Bruna: Don't you think we should talk?

Y/n: That's why I'm here for.

You sit on the pitch next to each other.

Bruna: I called you. A thousand times.

Y/n: I know, I wasn't really in the mood for a talk with you.

Bruna: I can understand it.

Y/n: You can understand it? You cheated on me, Bruna, a second time with the same girl.

Bruna: Aren't we done?

Y/n: You know the day I learnt it, was also the day that I realize how much I loved you. I was about to tell that I wanted to marry you and then I saw that picture. And I realized that it would be a huge mistake to marry you, cause we loved each other, we were not in love with each other. It was the case a long time before I moved back in England.

Bruna: What does that mean?

You take Bruna's wedding ring out of your pocket and hand it to her.

Y/n: This belongs to you, I think. You can use it now for Camila. We are officially done, Bruna.

You stand up and leave Bruna on her own on the pitch. You head to Jana's. You spent the night with the girls and 3 days later you're back in England. Everyone on social media know that you and Bruna split up and that she has a new girlfriend. You haven't seen Leah for 4 days now. You're back in training.