Part 59

Your park in your driveway. There's two other cars in front of the house. You get the twins out of the car to drop them inside the house in their playground, and you head back out to grab your football bag and the bag of the twins inside the car. You come back inside the house. You look for Leah, she's in the garden having a drink with Lia, Lotte and Alessia.

Y/n: Hey girls...

Alessia: Hey you...

Lotte: What's up?

Leah: Hey, babe... Jack and Lucas are not with you?

Y/n: They are in their playground, in the living room, and here is the baby phone.

You drop the baby phone on the table and give a kiss to your wife. You steal a sip in Leah's drink. Then, you sit on her lap.

Leah: Did everything go well at your parents?

Y/n: Jack has been an absolute angel, but Lucas has been terrible during the night.

Lia: That's twins. Angel and demon.

Alessia: How old are they now?

Leah: Almost 7 months.

Lotte: Wow... I feel old.

Lia: They grow up so fast...

Y/n: Yeah, it seems surreal.

Leah: I still remember the day we were in the maternity ward. It feels like yesterday.

Lia: They are beautiful. They will be top model one day.

Lotte: Will they play football? Like you two.

Leah: They will play the sport they want.

Y/n: But they will be Gunners and Lionesses fans.

Leah: Jack already loves balls, Lucas is less into it.

Alessia: Jack will be an amazing striker. I'll teach him everything, and Tooney will too.

Lotte: Let him start walking first before teaching him how to kick a ball.

Lia: True, let the kid grow up first, Less.

Alessia: Too excited for them, sorry.

Y/n: It's fine. We kinda hope they will love playing football, but if they don't, we know they will be athletic anyway.

Leah: They surely will be.

Lia: Planning a number 3?

Y/n: Maybe in the future, but right now, it's not the right timing.

Leah: The boys are too young, and Y/n has to come back in football... Not the right timing... Later, maybe.

Lotte: So maybe a third little Williamson?

Y/n: Maybe...

Alessia: That's a really good news.

Suddenly, some cries can be heard from the baby phone. You stand up but Leah takes the leads.

Leah: Stay here, I'll go check on them.

Y/n: Alright.

Leah leaves and goes inside to check if the boys are fine.

Lia: Very careful, I've never saw her like that before.

Y/n: Yeah, it's a pretty tough time for us. My mom is going through a really hard time, so... Leah is an amazing wife, and an incredible mom to the kids. I'm luckiest girl on earth to have her.

Alessia: You're so cute together.

Lotte: Yeah, you're a golden couple now.

Leah comes back outside, holding Jack in her arms. You can tell Jack has been crying, you remove a piece of his hair and give him a kiss.