Part 21

You get up and head inside towards them. You're following by Mackenzie and Jess, knowing that something will happen and scared about the consequences of it. Beth, Katie and Viv who's on the side also don't understand Leah's behavior. As they see you coming back inside and heading to them, they know something will happen. You directly go to Jordan, pushing her off Leah.

Y/n: What's your fuck*ng problem, Jordan?

Jordan: What's yours, now?

Leah: Babe, what's the matters?

Y/n: You're seriously asking? Your ex-girlfriend literally stuck her ass in front of your face for 10 minutes and you don't say anything, that's the problem Leah. You clearly know that she's still into you, and you don't do anything about it, how disrespectful is it towards me. Completely disrespectful.

Leah: Babe...

Y/n: No, not this time.

Leah feels bad, you ignore her and head to Beth and Viv.

Y/n: Girls, can I sleep at yours tonight?

Beth: Yeah, obviously you can.

Y/n: Do you mind if we go now?

Viv: I'll get the car.

Beth: I'll go take our stuff, and let's go home.

You go back to Leah, the atmosphere is cold now.

Y/n: Enjoy the rest of your night, I'll stay at Beth and Viv's. We'll see about tomorrow.

Leah: Babe, please, don't...

Y/n: Leah, you're drunk right now, and I just can't have this conversation with you when you're in that state. I know someone will keep you safe and sound, I don't worry about that.

You kiss Leah and the cheek.

Y/n: Thank you guys, so much for tonight, but I'm a bit tired, so I'm just gonna head home. Really appreciate everything you did tonight, and once again congrats girls for the win.

Everyone is quiet, mixed between embarrassed and sad about the situation for you. You leave with Beth under Leah's gaze. Jordan is smiling about the situation, feeling as a winner. Just after your leaving, Gio, Jess and Jana follow to catch you up at Beth and Viv's. Steph, Georgia and Lucy doesn't really understand Leah's behavior.

Georgia: Leah, why are you doing this to her?

Leah: I didn't do anything.

Steph: Oh come on, everyone here know that Jordan is still in love with you and you're blinding yourself cause you don't want to admit it.

Georgia: You're my best friend, but right now, you're just messing up with your fiancée, and wasting everything that you're building together.

Leah: I know.

Lucy: She doesn't deserve that treatment Leah, when you know that she always made everything right with you.

You're finally arrive at Beth and Viv's with them. No one is talking. You have tears in your eyes ready to run down your cheeks. You get inside. Viv notices immediately the tears.

Beth: There you are. Do you need anything? Do you want to eat something? Some water?

Y/n: I think I'll just go to bed.

Viv: You sure?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm tired.

Viv shows you the spare room, and gives you something to wear that you can sleep.