Part 14

In the car, you're unconscious like Viv. Leah moans a bit, due to pain, but still conscious. Beth seems to be okay, but in shock. A lot of stranger come to check on you, call ambulances. Leah seems to regain consciousness, she puts a hand on your thigh trying to wake you up.

Leah: Babe! Babe! You need to wake up.

Nothing can be made, you don't wake up. Few minutes later, paramedics are here. A few people recognized you, medias and television are here to catch the big news of your accident.

BBC television: Earlier in the morning, a car accident took place at this crossroads in the city of London, involving two vehicles, one of which belonged to Y/n Beckham, the young English football player playing at Arsenal. It looks like the Arsenal striker was on her way to her club's academy with 3 of her teammates. We have a few names but nothing official: it could be Beth Mead, Leah Williamson, Katie McCabe, Vivianne Miedema or Gio Queiroz. We know that currently of the 6 victims involved in the accident, only 2 are in a state of absolute urgency with a vital prognosis, and 2 relative emergencies with superficial injuries. The emergency services have now taken care of the victims. The circumstances of this accident are still unknown, an investigation has been opened. Once again, the news of the day, this car accident in London, involving 4 players from the Arsenal Women's football club.

During that time at the Arsenal Training Center, some of the girls are already there. The TV is on, on the BBC channel. Suddenly, they pass the footage.

Katie: Girls! Girls! Shut up, please.

Kim: What? What's going on?

Katie: There's a car accident in London, this morning, they talk about Arsenal.

Kathrine: Why? What's link with it.

Gio turns her head and looks at the screen. The footage shows your car completely destroyed.

Gio: Y/n! That's Y/n's car!

Jen: What do you mean?

Steph: Gio, Y/n is not the only one who has that car.

Gio: I'm telling you, that's Y/n's car.

Jonas rushes in. He looks really worried.

Jonas: Girls, training's canceled today. I just got a call, Y/n's car has been involved in a car accident in London this morning, Leah, Beth, Viv and Y/n were in that car. Apparently, it's pretty serious for 2 of them, but I don't know who. You can go home, girls.

Gio, Katie and Steph look at each other. They gather their stuff and are on their way.

Katie: Let's go to the hospital.

Jen: We don't need to go at fifty to the hospital, lets us know how they are.

Steph: We will.

Katie, Steph and Gio rush to their car and head immediately to the hospital. On your side, everyone has been taken out of the car. You're still unconscious, Viv is too. Viv is already on the way to the hospital, Beth is with her. You have been take care off, you're also on your way, Leah is not with you, she's in another ambulance. You're hooked up everywhere to respirators, machines, suddenly, your heart stops, a fine line appears on the monitor. Paramedics are trying to do everything they can to revive your heart. You're finally here. Viv and you arrive at the same time. Viv is head to an emergency room so she can be taking care off in the next few minutes , Beth gets out of the ambulance and see the paramedics doing everything they can to save your life. You're rushed to surgery. Leah finally arrive at the hospital with the last ambulance. She's immediately asking for you.

Leah: Excuse me! Excuse me, my girlfriend has been brought here, her name is Y/n Beckham, how is she?

Nurse: I don't know, but I can find out.

Leah: Please

Nurse: What's her name again?

Leah: Y/n Beckham.

Nurse: Okay, I'll trying to find out.

The nurse goes trying to get information about you. Viv has finally regain consciousness, she seems to be okay. Beth goes to find Leah and tell her what she saw earlier.

Beth: Hey, how do you feel?

Leah: I apparently have a sprain wrist, and a sprain shoulder, but I'll be fine. How are you and Viv?

Beth: I'm fine, just a few bruises, and Viv scared me a lot with a concussion and several broken ribs, a sprain wrist and a broken elbow, trying to protect herself in the accident.

Leah: Good news, did you see Y/n?

Beth: She has been brought here in the same time as Viv.

Leah: So how was she? Did she regain consciousness?

Beth: Leah, we should wait for a doctor to tell you what happened.

Leah: Why? Did you see her or not?

Beth: You should wait for a doctor.

Doctor: Sorry, you've been asking for news about Y/n Beckham, right?

Leah: Yes, I'm her girlfriend, Leah, this is one of her best friend, Beth. How is she?

Doctor: She had to be rushed in surgery. Y/n has made a heart attack due to an internal bleeding during the transport. We managed to restart her heart, but she's suffering from several broken ribs, a serious concussion, many bruises, and a broken tibia.

Beth: But she'll be okay right?

Doctors: We are doing everything we can to go on that way.

Beth: Thank you

Doctors: I guess, you were all in the same car accident. I just wanted to let you know that due to what paramedics told us, how lucky you were that no one died. I'll let you guys know if I have news from your friend.

Leah breaks into tears. Beth hugs her tightly.Katie, Gio and Steph rush in the emergency. Katie sees Beth hugging Leah on anemergency bed.

Katie: Girls, right there.

Katie and Steph rush over them, but Gio can't move, too afraid of what she could learn. Seconds later, she rushes over them too.

Steph: Hey, you girls okay?

Leah wipes her tears away, not wanting to worry the others.

Leah: Yes, Beth and I are okay.

Beth: Just got some bruises...

Leah: ... and I got a sprain wrist and shoulder.

Katie: What about Viv and Y/n?

Beth: Viv will be okay, she's still in a trauma room but will soon be transferred in a hospital room.

Gio: Where's Y/n?

Leah: She's in surgery.

Steph: Is it serious?

Beth: Yeah, pretty serious for her.

Katie: But she's gonna be okay, right?

Leah: They don't know, they're trying their best to save her.

Leah tries to stay strong, but once Gio sit nextto her and hug her, Leah break into tears again.