Part 12

David: Hey, sweetheart, how was training?

Y/n: Pretty good, dad, this is Leah, Leah this is my.

Leah: Nice to meet you, sir.

David: Come on, call me David, I heard a lot about you and your performances with the England team. Congrats for the Euro title.

Leah: Thank you, that was a team effort.

Cruz gets down to get some water, on his way, he hustles a bit Leah.

Y/n: Cruz, pay attention, please.

Cruz: Sorry, I didn't see you.

Leah: It's okay.

Y/n: Leah, this is my little brother Cruz. Cruz, this is Leah...

Cruz: THE Leah? The Leah who put a huge smile on your face this morning?

David laughs a bit seeing you getting embarrassed, Leah smiles knowing she can have that power over you. You blush.

Y/n: Yes, that's her. Don't you have something to do? Far from this room?

Cruz: Okay, get it, glad to meet you Leah.

Leah: Same for me, Cruz.

David: Sweetheart, if you're okay with it, I would love to come to your game Sunday?

Y/n: Yeah, of course, that's okay, dad.

David: Remind me against who you're playing?

Leah: Aston Villa

David: Then we will be there.

Y/n: We?

David: The family will be there, your mom is coming back tonight so we will all go to your match Sunday.

Y/n: Romeo and Brooklyn will be there?

David: Romeo will be back in time, and Brooklyn postponed his trip for a week to be there. So it's family dinner tonight.

You're so happy that your whole family will go to match, it didn't happen for years now, due to the distance with Spain and everyone's schedule. Leah smiles to see you that much happy. You go hug your dad and cuddle him a minute. Brooklyn gets out of nowhere and go sit in the couch to watch TV.

Brooklyn: Hey guys, hey Leah, right?

Leah: Yes

Brooklyn: Good to see you again.

Leah: Maybe I should go, to let you guys in family.

You don't want her to go, but you don't want to impose her to your family at the same time.

David: You can stay, if you want to, obviously.

Leah hesitates, she doesn't want to bother you. She gets closer to you. You hold her hand.

Leah: I don't want to bother you, guys.

Y/n: You don't, we invite you. It's as you want, if you want to, it's okay.

Leah: Do you want me to stay?

Y/n: Yes, I want you to stay with us, with me.

Leah: Okay, then I take the invitation, David.

The night went fast. Romeo came back home as your mom. Your whole family finally meet Leah but as your teammate and a really good friend. The dinner ends and Leah is about to leave.

David: Hey, Leah, if you want to stay for the night, you can. It's pretty late. You can have the guest room or Y/n has a big bed.

Leah: Okay, I'll stay then.