Part 32

Thenext day, the whole team take a plane to go back in England.

You go through the next day at St Georges' Park, doing training session, having fun time with the team and Leah. You haven't heard that much from Jordan. You're sat in the common room with Niamh, Ellie and Lotte, just chilling and talking.

Niamh: Playing Canada tomorrow.

Ellie: Ready to score a hattrick, Y/n?

Y/n: I'll try to put one and we'll see.

Ellie: Oh come on.

Niamh: By the way, when are you coming back playing in England?

Y/n: Next season, I have 3 months left with Wolfsburg before I come back to Arsenal.

Lotte: Yeah, we definitely need you.

Ellie: Wait, does that mean you're playing the Champion's league?

Y/n: Yeah, I will maybe be in the squad for it.

Lotte: You will, for sure. Look at how well you play.

Niamh: She's right, you're incredible at the moment.

Y/n: I just... don't want to believe too much in it... in case I'm not part of the squad.

Ellie: Don't worry, what about you and Leah?

Y/n: Back together, by the way, do you know where she is?

Lotte: Probably around, not that far.

Y/n: I'll just go find her.

Ellie: Alright, lovebird.

You go all around St Georges' Park to look for Leah but you can find her. You pass next to Lucy and Rachel at some point.

Y/n: Hey, did you see Leah?

Lucy: Yeah, just saw her outside at the front.

Y/n: Thanks Luce.

Rachel: Y/n you shouldn't...

Rachel tried to warm you and you didn't pay attention to what she was saying, just leaving the moment to go join Leah outside at the front. When you pass the entrance door, you see something that you hate: Leah sat down next to Jordan laughing and talking to each other. You see red signs at this moment. You start getting pissed off. You don't say anything, you just go back inside without them noticing. Rachel and Lucy are still in the entrance hall, you pass near them with tears in your eyes. You head in your room. You get to a point where all your emotions are taking the lead, you fall asleep. Hours later, Leah came back to the room, seeing you asleep, she smiles. It's time for diner, you're still not awake. Leah tries to wake you up slowly with kisses.

Leah: Babe, it's time for dinner.

Y/n: I'm not hungry.

Leah: Is everything okay?

Y/n: Yeah, everything's fine, just go. I'll join you.

Leah: You sure?

Y/n: Yeah.

You stay in bed while Leah is heading downstairs to eat dinner with everyone. Beth, immediately, notices that you're not here.

Beth: Leah, Y/n isn't with you?

Leah: No, she's still in our room. She's on her way.

Lucy notices Leah's presence and your absence next to her. She rushes over to Leah.

Lucy: There you are, I was looking for you.

Leah: What's up?

Lucy: Did you talk to Y/n, recently?