Part 90

You look at the big screen to check the time and score, not believing in it. You put your hands on your head, shock by it. You see all the girls running around on the pitch so happy about the win. But Caitlin, being the closest to you, walk towards you and hug you.

Y/n: We won?

Caitlin: Yeah, we are the fuck*ng winners...

To those words, an intense smile appears on your face. Suddenly, someone arrives behind you and hug you from behind then drop a kiss on your cheek.

Leah: You made it!

Y/n: We all made it!

Leah: That goal was unbelievable, I'm so proud of you.

You give Leah the biggest hug ever. Then you go celebrate with the rest of the team, the staff and the fans here. A little while later, you receive your medals, then Leah and Kim lift the trophy together. After a moment, you go back in the changing room. On your way, you see someone waiting for you in the tunnel.

Ella: Congrats for the win...

Y/n: Thanks, congrats for the match...

Ella: You're a damn player, you know that.

Y/n: I wouldn't be a damn player if I didn't have them by my side. They made me become one.

Beth: She doesn't need us to be one.

Ella: Anyway, if you get tired of them at some point, know that it would please us to welcome you in our team...

Y/n: I'll keep that on mind...

Katie: Trying to steal our best forward?

Y/n: I'm not...

Ella: Maybe...

Katie: Come on, London is waiting for us.

Y/n: London is red! London is red! London is red!

You go back in the changing room, you keep celebrating your victories. You get some drinks and the music as loud as possible. You enjoy the victory with the team. Later, you have to go back in London. You head out of the stadium and sign some autographs and do some photos with the fans waiting for the players. You get in the bus, and you finally look at your phone. You have thousands of notifications. You open one of them and see this:

Y/N BECKHAM TRANSFER PLAN

Arrived at London club in 2023, the 25th years old player, Y/n Beckham could possibly leave Arsenal due to an end of her contract in June 2027. She would apparently asked a transfer, not wanted an extension with the red and white club.

Becoming the 2025 Ballon D'Or, Beckham marked her way at Arsenal, breaking several records, lifting several trophies but also by her generous and kind soul.

You don't really understand what's going on. You look on social media and everyone is talking about that.

Y/n: What the heck is that?

Your phone start to ring, it's Evan, your agent.

Y/n: Evan, what's going on?

Evan: Some rumors are saying that you apparently asked for a transfer...

Y/n: I didn't do that...

Evan: I looked at the transfer list, you're well on it.

Y/n: But I never asked...

Evan: I know, it wasn't you...

Y/n: Who asked then?

Evan: Jonas put you on the transfer list... cause Leah asked him to.