Part 45

Leah leaves the house to the Arsenal Training Centre. You spend the morning at home with the twins. You dress them and prepare them to head out. They look like this: a pine green t-shirt with a brown pants.

You put them in the car and head to your parents. On the way, the twins fall asleep. You take them out of the car, keeping them on their car seat. You get inside and land on an unknown girl sat on the couch. You're a bit confused.

Y/n: Hello...

The girl: Hi...

Y/n: Do we know each other?

The girl: No...I'm with Cruz.

Y/n: Is he here?

The girl: Yes, he's upstairs.

Y/n: Cruz!

Cruz: Hey, I didn't know you were supposed to come.

Y/n: I didn't know you were supposed to be at home...at this time. I thought I would land on Romeo, not you.

Cruz: He will be here soon, he's coming back from Brentford.

Y/n: Great, I need to talk him, since you're already busy.

Cruz: Y/n, this is Maya, my girlfriend.

Y/n: Yeah, I guessed that, when I saw her sat on our couch.

Cruz: Maya, this is my big sister, Y/n.

Y/n: Nice to meet you, Maya. Big step, Cruz never introduced a girl to anyone before.

Cruz: Y/n... How are they?

Y/n: Asleep, for the moment.

Maya: It's your children.

Y/n: Yes, my sons, Jack and Lucas.

Maya: They are so cute, how old are they?

Y/n: Almost a month old.

Maya: Whoa, congratulation to you and your husband.

Y/n: Uhm...my wife.

Maya: I'm sorry...

Y/n: It's okay...

Cruz: My sister is married to Leah Williamson.

Maya: The English football player?

Y/n: Yes, I'm now Y/n Williamson.

Maya: I feel stupid now.

Y/n: It's okay, Maya. I'm just asking you two one thing: don't wake them up.

Cruz: Yeah, we won't... Anyway, we're gonna head out.

Y/n: Okay, great.

Cruz: Mom and dad aren't here for the next two weeks, and Brooklyn won't be back in UK before weeks too. Just to let you know.

Y/n: All right, it's fine. Pretend I'm not here. I'll take the twins to my room.

You spend the afternoon, in your room with the boys. Cruz and Maya have left. Suddenly, Jack is waking up. You take him out of his car seat and hold him against you. Jack is really calm. You look at him, and start talking to him.

Y/n: Hey, buddy... What do you think about moving somewhere else? Which country would you like to move to? Spain? France? USA? But I don't know if mama will be okay with it...

Suddenly, you hear the front door slammed. Luckily, it didn't wake Lucas up.

Romeo: Cruz! I'm home!

Y/n: Hey...