Part 81

You stand there in front of him with your bags and suitcase. Your dad is really confused and don't understand what's going on.

David: What are you doing here? I thought you were playing with England at Manchester.

Y/n: Sarina kicked me out of the team...

David: She did what?

Y/n: Dad, you heard...

David: What did you do?

Y/n: Dad...

David: Sarina would never kicked you out of the England without a proper reason. So what did you do?

Y/n: I've been through a lot of drama there. I caused a lot of drama there...

Your dad doesn't say anything, he just looks at you really disappointed by your behaviour and the chances that you're missing by acting like a child, sometimes. Suddenly, someone rushes down the stairs.

Cruz: Sis? What are you doing here?

David: You're sister has been kicked out of the England team.

Cruz: What?

Y/n: Enough, don't need to tell everyone, dad... Can I stay here for a couple days?

David: Of course, sweetheart. This is your home.

Y/n: Thanks, dad. I'll put my bags in my room.

You head straight to your room, putting down your stuff. You let yourself falling down on your bed, exhausted by the situation, staring at the ceiling of your room. You end up by falling asleep. A little while later, David comes to check on you, he smiles seeing you so innocent and vulnerable, like when you were just a little girl. The next morning, you wake up in your room, a little dizzy and quite disturbed, but mostly you feel alone. Someone knocks on your door.

Y/n: Come in...

Cruz: Hey, it's me... How are you this morning?

Y/n: I'm okay. What time is it?

Cruz: Nearly 8:30 am.

Y/n: I have to get prepared, I'm back at Arsenal.

Cruz: Dad sent me to tell you that breakfast is ready.

Y/n: I'll be there in a minute.

Cruz: Okay... Sis?

Y/n: Yes?

Cruz: I--I never told you but... I admire you.

Y/n: Why? I'm not the best example...

Cruz: Because you have won battles that people don't even know about... Those are just the proof that you are the best example I could ever have... You've already overcome so much, sis... Keep going... Keep your head up..... I'm proud to be your little brother...

Y/n: Come here...

You pull Cruz into a hug and hold him tight. Not seeing you coming, your dad pops up to your room, landing on the scene that you share with your little brother.

David: Hey, you two... Breakfast is ready, let's go.

Y/n: I'm just gonna get dressed and I'll join you.

David: Okay, sweetheart.

You get prepared, dressing up with your Arsenal kit instead of the England one. You look in the mirror and all you feel is disappointment, scared that these actions could cost you your international career. Suddenly, your phone breaks the silence of the room, ringing after notification. You throw a look at it, it's Leah, once again, trying to have some news about you.