Part 88

The three of you get ready in the weirdest atmosphere ever. Leah can clearly feel it. You quickly get ready, so Leah does too. You head to the pitch, trying to avoid as much as possible Laia. You play amazingly, scoring a lot of goals and passing several times the defenders, but more importantly, you find happiness through the game. You're a bit of a joker through the training session.

Jonas: Good job, Y/n, amazing training session...

Y/n: Thank you...

Jonas: Okay, girls, media are here this afternoon to promote the Champion's League. You'll be in pairs. And before you ask, the pairs are already done on this paper.... So, Steph and Manu... Caitlin and Katie... Beth and Vivianne... Leah and Alessia... Lia and Jen... Y/n and Laia....

You try to not let it seen but you're embarrassed to be pairing with Laia for media. You try to ignore that fact as much as you can. You head back to the changing room when someone comes behind you to whisper in your ear...

Laia: You're not over me, apparently.

You throw a look at Laia before keeping your walk towards the changing room. You get to your spot and Leah joins you seconds later.

Leah: Is everything okay?

Y/n: Yeah, all fine.

Leah: Babe, I know you, what's wrong?

Y/n: I don't want to go to the media.

Leah: Babe, you love the media. That's your favourite thing to do here...

Y/n: I wanted to do it with you.

Leah: You're going to do it with Laia...

Y/n: But I want to be with you...

Leah smiles to your words and then gives you a kiss.

Beth: Okay, lovebirds, ready for lunch?

Y/n: Let's go!

You stand a little upset that you aren't doing media with Leah but Laia due to your situation. Leah puts her arm around your shoulder to pull you into a hug and kisses your forehead. You head to the cafeteria with Beth, Leah and Viv. You get some food and sit at a table with the other.

Steph: It's good to see you two with a smile on your faces.

Leah: Yeah, I agree on this.

Y/n: Yeah...

Leah: Why don't we do something at ours tonight?

Y/n: Why not...

Leah: You guys want to come?

Beth: Diner at the Williamson's? Sounds fun...

Viv: Enjoy it, it's not every day...

Y/n: Hey, not fair...

Viv: I'm joking...

Leah: Less? Vic? What do you say? Diner at ours?

Vic: I'll be there, don't worry...

Alessia: Yes, me too.

Katie: I'll come too with Caitlin.

Viv: Who's missing on your list?

Y/n: Steph? Lia?

Lia: We'll both be here.

Leah: You don't want to ask Laia if she want to come?

Y/n: Not really, we're not that close you.

Leah: That's not what you said on the phone the other day... Is everything okay with her or do you want to tell me something?