Part 39

You see Leah's face breaking down. She doesn't believe it, completely in shock. She's looking at you, totally surprised. You can't tell at all if she's happy or not about it.

Leah: You're joking? Is this a joke?

Y/n: No, babe, it's not a joke.

Leah: For real?

Y/n: Yeah

You can see she has the tears coming to her eyes. Then, a huge smile appears. She pulls you in for a hug, and give you a tones of kisses. She's so happy, that she doesn't truly believe it.

Leah: So what did they told you at the hospital?

Y/n: I'm 13 weeks pregnant.

Leah: That much?

Y/n: Yeah, that much.

Leah: Do you know if it's a little girl or a little boy?

Y/n: The doctor couldn't tell me. We only can know at 22 weeks.

Leah: I love you... more than anything... I'm gonna be a mom.

Y/n: Yes, you are, babe.

Leah: So Beth knows about it?

Y/n: Uhm... yes. I did the tests with her, and when it turned out positive, she decided to bring me to the hospital for a checkup.

Leah: Wait, there's so much people we're gonna have to announce to.

Y/n: It can wait.

Leah: Not really.

Y/n: Why?

Leah: We're gonna have to tell Jonas and the team. You can't play anymore.

Y/n: Babe...

Leah: No, you're not playing, knowing that you're pregnant.

Y/n: Ellen White did.

Leah: She did what she wanted. You're my wife, you're pregnant with my baby, so I refuse that you keep playing!

Y/n: Your baby?

Leah: Our baby... You know that if we tell Jonas, you will be put on the sideline and your dad will ask questions. So we'll have to tell him and your family, so mine too.

Suddenly, you feel the tears coming to your eyes. You start crying. Leah doesn't understand what's going on. She immediately takes you in her arms and tries to recomfort you with kisses.

Leah: Babe, what's going on?

Y/n: Nothing... it's just... I'm just happy.

Leah: Me too.

Y/n: When I think that 6 months ago, we'd broke up, we were barely spoken to each other... Look at us now, we are married, we're gonna have a baby, we won the World Cup, I'm back in England... I'm just so happy.

Leah: You're the love of my life. Thank you for making me the happiest on Earth.

Y/n: When you want, I'll keep doing that for the rest of my life.

Leah: I hope you will.

The next morning, you're supposed to go to training. Everyone notice your presence in the club but you go straight to Jonas' office with Leah, everyone is a bit confused. You look into Leah's eyes, take a deep breath and you knock at the door.

Jonas: Come in!

You push the door and get in the office with Leah. Jonas is a bit surprised to see you both in his office but also happy to see that you feel better, enough to come to training. You both sit in front of Jonas. He's a bit concerned.