Part 23

10 minutes later, everyone is waiting for Jonas in the meeting room. You're sat with everyone. You're pretty nervous.

Steph: Hey, you okay?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm fine.

Steph: You don't seem to be.

Y/n: I'm okay.

Jonas comes in.

Jonas: Okay, girls, please, be silent. Thank you for being here, I ask you to come here today cause I have a news. Or maybe Y/n you want to tell them?

Y/n: Sure.

You stand up under Leah's gaze, and go stand in front of everyone.

Y/n: I decided to go on loan for the rest of the season.

Everyone is quite shock. Leah has tears in her eyes and immediately leaves the room, following by Beth and Jen. You feel bad to put her through that. Everyone ask questions and gives hugs, but all you can think about is how Leah is feeling. You see Jen coming back, you rush to her.

Y/n: Is she okay?

Jen: No. Listen, I know it's not my business but... she could give anything to you. She really loves you, so is one mistake worth to waste everything? You should go and see her.

You head to the changing room where Leah is crying in Beth's arms. Once she sees you coming in, she tries to wipe her tears away as quick as possible. Beth leaves the room and you go sit next to Leah.

Y/n: Hey

Leah: So you're leaving?

Y/n: It's better in that way, don't you think?

Leah: What about us?

Y/n: I love you, Leah. But... every time I look at you, all I see is you and Jordan kissing in our bed. I can't erase that from my mind. Maybe you in England and me in Germany, for a little while, will be better for the both of us.

Leah: Just tell me, is it something worth fighting for? Or is it just a waste of time? Just be honest with me. Will you ever be able to forgive me?

Y/n: I don't know, probably not. I need some time apart to clear all this. But I think, this belongs to you.

You take something out of your pocket, it's your engagement ring. You put it on the changing room's bench, and leave with tears in your eyes and Leah's crying. You go through the Arsenal hallway and bump into Beth.

Beth: How did it went?

Y/n: We are not together anymore.

Katie runs towards the changing room to comfort Leah, while Beth hugs you so does Viv.

Beth: Why you did tell us?

Y/n: I just didn't want to be influence by anything for taking this decision.

Beth: Are sure you're done with Leah?

Y/n: I'll always love her but I can't forget what happened with Jordan. Not for the moment.

Viv: It's okay, Wolfsburg, uh?

Y/n: Otherwise it was Bayern and Lyon. I think I made the best decision.

Beth: I think you did.

Y/n: I have to be in Germany for the end of the week.

Viv: That soon?

Y/n: No choice. They want me as soon as possible. I'm gonna miss you, guys.

Beth: We're gonna miss you too.